• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What kind of trainer does your name sugjest?

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • I have a crappy, common, boring name. (sorry to those who share it lmao)

Joe, Idek, I don't really monitor every trainer in the game. lmao. My type would be something like Normal, Poison, or Dragon-type. Those are crappy (Poison), boring (Normal) and common (Dragon)

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • In Black and White, there is a nurse right next to Pinwheel Forest whos name is Sherri or Sherry, i can't remember. But my name is Sherre, but it's close enough, right, LOL? So I guess I'd be a nurse?
    But in real life, I probably look more like Elesa, the electric type gym leader. But since were going by name I would say either a nurse or a flying type user(Sherre; the S just like Sky?? idk...) :D

thefacelessone64

PokeBaller
    Years
  • um... my name's jake... so idk... i usually go with steel/ground/psychic/dragon. i don't recall ever seeing my name in any game, but i guess i'd either be a dragon trainer or ace.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, my name refers to nature, so it'd be obviously a Grass type, in connection with Bug Type, Water Types and Rock types. ^^

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My character name is always my Last name. "Reznick" I treat my last name like it's a title as a professional trainer trying to be pro at competitive play. My last name feels so individual and I love that because I want it to be remembered by people when I defeat them (which I doubt they will but I can always hope).
    It feels fierce, and my strategies tend to change but my favorite is my quirky strategies. I love running quirky pokemon, other than that I focus on my Water type team.

Pixel!

Smallest graphical unit
    Years
  • My real name is Giovanni,so I'd be a Gym Leader/Leader of an evil organization?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I don't believe my name has been used as a trainer... at least to the best of my knowledge. Although, when playing through Black a few months ago, I did find out that my then-roommate shared his name with a self-professed "Rich Boy", which amused me to no end!

As for what my real name would suggest... something run-of-the-mill like a Hiker or a Biker or something plentiful. I don't like hiking or biking, but I can envisage my name being one of those for some reason.

With regards to type-stuff... I guess Normal, given the run-of-the-mill nature of my name. It's nothing out of the ordinary, to be honest.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Considering my name is Blake, I would really have no idea on what I would be. Although in G/S/C and D/P/Pt my name has been used for Cooltrainer and Ace Trainer, repsectively, so I guess an Ace Trainer? But yet again my name has lake in it, so I could be the most loved trainer ever, the fisherman with 6 Magikarp!

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • My names Matt (Same name as PlatinumDude :D). I remeber an aqua admin was named matt in sapphire. It confused me because it said Aqua Admin Matt wants to battle and my name was Matt in the game.

Khall

Permafrost
    Years
  • Well IIRC, there's a Parasol Lady named Rachel in Emerald Version. And then there's the Cyclist named Rachel in D/P/Pt.

I guess type-wise, the name Rachel suggests a trainer that specializes in Normal or Ice types.

Years
  • I don't remember seeing my real name, Bailey, in-game anywhere. I could see a Lass having my name. I know there's an anime character who trains Bellossom with my name.

Back