• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What languages do you know?

What languages do you know/speak?

• Total voters

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
    Fluent: English.
    Very well: French.
    Tad bit: Japanese.
    Would like to speak: All of them! ^_^
    But first, German, Russian, Swedish, Chinese, & Norwegian.

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I'm only fluent with English XD; Well gee.

I know Russian cuz that's what my family speaks ^^' But I don't really talk a lot in it, but I can sorta read it and understand it. Otherwise, I have problems communicating with my family that actually lives in Russia |D;

I learned French since I was in 3rd grade, but after 5th grade, I kept going back to begginer's French since the introduction to French is actually a class in school (6th and 7th grade.) I'm starting to forget a lot, and I'm still not very good with French which sucks a lot...

I'm learning Japanese by myself for now. My dad is fluent with Japanese and pretty much knows everything about it so he helps me out sometimes.

And I know some Latin and Spanish cuz of the introductions in class. Though I'm not really planning to learn more of it ^^;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Such smart people here. XD

Fluent: None.
    Good: English.
    Poor: None.
    Very Poor: Madarin/Chinese.
    Looking Forward to Learning: Japanese.

I'm basically a barbarian. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I know English ;>

Currently I'm in Spanish 2, and independently studying Japanese though XD

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    The only language I know fluently is English, but I'm teaching myself Latin and next year in High School I'm taking a Latin class.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    I speak English regularly and sometimes will speak Spanish. I know a bit of Portuguese and Catalan as well, but I don't think I'd be able to switch easily.

Mayl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    I can speak English of course, Khmer (Cambodian), some japanese, a little bit of chinese and I think, that's it...

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Flissy speaks like fluent English, Chinese, Japanese and not that fluent Spanish and Korean..

_Huggle_Bunny_

~*Im Dead And Im Semi Back*~
    Years
    Spanish,Japanese,Chinese,English,Germany,Island (its what people in kingston,jam speek),French,Italian....(now for the dumb ones),Pig-Latin,Jibirish,Dino Talk(kinda hard),Wolf(well kinda know it)..and some others but dont remember what they called.....

And Im Working On learning

Korean
    Khmer
    Portuguese
    And Some Others

Back