• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What music do you listen to?

Years
    Same,plus alternative(Black people listen to rock too...)

Eh, just throw in the San Andreas Soundtrack as my music that I listen to.

dolce.

divide & conquer.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    I like to listen to all kinds of music. The only thing that matters to me is whether it's catchy or not. Or something to that extent. C:

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    It really depends on my mood, I've listened to something from almost every genre at some point in my lfe. Although I mainly listen to rock I wouldn't say that I only like rock, there's plenty of rock that I don't like and I also listen to quite a lot of Electronic music aswell.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2022
    Me myself like almost all types of Rock but i like Heavy metal and Hard rock most.

K-K-Slider

SQUIRTLE!
    Years
    Well, my two favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold and Blink 182. I know it's a bit of a contrast, but they are both amazing in different aspects.

Honest Eyes

If A Girl Wants To Dance...
    Years
    Right now Lori McKenna is my favorite. Her latest CD has been on replay on my computer for the past year. :P I also like Mandy Moore, Dido, Jewel, The Weepies, etc. Stuff like that. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Metal and it's subgenres, mostly. But I like some poppy stuff too. So basically I like anything from All Time Low to Dying Fetus

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I listen to just about everything possible. XD Except classical, but even then, I love hearing some Bach or any of that. :]

But I mainly listen to punk rock/hard rock, whatever you choose to call it. And a lot of alternative music. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Industrial metal
    Symphonic/gothic metal
    Thrash metal
    Viking and other pagan metal
    Pirate metal
    Hard rock
    Bubblegum pop
    Traditional Japanese
    Country
    Bhangra