• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon is the user above.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mismagnius! Because ghost of course and I can totally see a Mismagnius being called Em.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Houndoom and Sandshrew would be too easy, so let's say you're a Galvantula for today! :D :D :D

After all, your nickname at one point was "H.A.M." which clearly stands for "Hairy Arachnid Macroscopic." ;)

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hmm hmm let's go for something less obvious! Since you're a librarian again I'll go with Oranguru since it's really intelligent and the most likely Pokemon to be a Pokemon with a library!

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Raikou for being a supporter of Pokemon Reborn and it's one of the Pokemon that was reborn from the ashes of the burnt tower.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Clefairy! Because they come from space and it's less obvious than like. Starmie or something!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Any
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 24, 2023
    Inkay
    Riolu, because I feel like if Ash were a Pokemon (& not a Pikachu) he'd be a Riolu.

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I was going to say Inkay but emtheghost took my joke lmaoo

So as someone who holds the grudge i'll say Mimikyu instead! Forever a grudge against Pikachu haha

Back