• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you want to have IRL?

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
  • I would choose Torterra for sure! Yeah know! We could go to the beach and I would have a personal big ass umbrella and shade while still looking bad ass!

Sirfetch’d

Castform to nobody's surprise! Not only because it's my favorite but it can also change the weather to my liking :D

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • Crobat, not only for being my all-time favorite pokémon, but high-speed aerial travel can always come in handy.

This.

Or I could choose Weavile as my pet to get rid of pesky mice, bats or flies, or Milotic for her beauty and as a way to travel to Sochi to see the Olympic Games, or anywhere in the world.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • Just to have any pokemon, just any out of them all, would be fantastic. One is enough and awesome already. :3

...Even a Trubbish? Good god you're accepting.

Anyways, for me, a Latios. Why pay for a jet when you have a psychic one in your house? Maybe because you're scare of heights Generally it'd probably be extremely hard to take care of, so strictly as a pet I would have an Espeon.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • Oh my gosh, do you realize why Snorlax would be the perfect Pokémon to have in real life? I do! Why, it could be really fun to play with, act as a bed, and best of all, the cuddles and hugs. Maybe I was a little to caught up on this one though, but why not?

Back