• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokémon would you want to have IRL?

Adlais

Adlais ^_^
    Years
    If you could choose any Pokémon in the world what Pokémon would you choose to have as a pet IRL? I would pick Umbreon or Charmeleon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Flareon or Espeon :3 Catlike, in ways. And I love cats. Flareon would be ultra cozy and Espeon could help me with psychic powers when I'm lazy, haha.

Years
    Abra can teleport me places and help me sleep. But I don't think it could be any cooler if my ride was a Charizard :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Vulpix, probably. It's small, cute, and it could be pretty friendly, too. :] I could snuggle up with it during cold winter nights, and it'd always make me feel comfy thanks to its warm body temperature. It would be nice to own a Cherrim, too, and maybe even a Petilil.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
    Defintely Zorua or Ditto.

Zorua because having a cute, mischevious fox that can create illusions would be awesome.

Ditto because why have one pokémon when you can have all of them?

GhastlyGastly

Crazy Pokémon Lady
    Years
    Abra or Kadabra or Espeon, for sure.

Last edited:
    Years
    I always seem to change my answer, but I think I'd like to have a Growlithe if I could only have one Pokemon in real life. It's very loyal just like most dogs, it'd be great to snuggle with on a cold night, and you could probably ride it around once it evolves into an Arcanine.

Years
    I can't pick just one Pokemon. hmm maybe a Dratini! But I wish I had more than one Pokemon in real life :P

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    That's a tough one. Charizard, arcanine, Crobat, Umbreon or Blaziken. It would be one of them. I couldn't decide on one.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    I also would love Meowth for the reasons that Talli mentioned above,
    Meowth because it could kept my bills paid on time with its pay day.
    but I'm more of a ferret/weasel kind of person -
    • so for a pet I would love Furret, it looks so soft and warm, and looks like it would love getting attention or be played with, or petted.... or over fed with snacks. It could also keep me warm at nights sleeping on my bed.

• Watchog, kind of big for a normal pet, but it's my #1 favorite, and I love those eyes, and it looks like a Pokemon who would love getting attention - petting, feeding, grooming, playing

• if I can't find a Furret or Watchog, or can't have one, then I would love to get Mienfoo, I just love them, even if it has it's fighting pose, I bet it would love being petted or played with.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Espeon, for sure. It's essentially a cat, which I adore, and it's also a Psychic type, which can come in extremely handy. ;3

Years
    Probably one of the electric rodents like Emolga or Dedenne. There's also Chespin, Whimsicott, Chikorita.. because they're among some of the cutest and my favorite Pokemon. Hard to choose just one. <3

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
    Minccino or Cottonee would make adorable pets.~

Porygon would be pretty cool, making it hack stuff and perhaps get free games~ XD

Meowth for its Pay Day is a pretty niche idea too. ^^ As well as Zorua, or any Psychic type. Just to have any pokemon, just any out of them all, would be fantastic. One is enough and awesome already. :3

Years
    Ninetales <3
    My most favorite Pokemon and one of the most beautiful and cute imo, also winter here is pretty bothering...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Crobat, not only for being my all-time favorite pokémon, but high-speed aerial travel can always come in handy.

Back