• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon is the boss of your team?

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    Which Pokemon do you use the most, or is your strongest Pokemon?

I cycle between my most epic (later on? Pokemon/Traded pokemon but a few I always keep on my team are-

Blaze the epic Quilava (my REAL starter) He knows Surf so he dominates. I received him in the Black/White event for Victini, because the event was over (i hate traffic) so I got Blaze a TM for surf (it doesn't exist so it works with all 493 available in gen4.) so now he's my walker all the time.

Dialga traded from a useful trader named Gideon Platinum (in-game)

Palkia received from ASH Platinum (in-game)

Last edited by a moderator:

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Lol mine too, Feraligatr runs my team! :P
    Starters are usually the ones that are the most used/strongest in my team.

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I found your opening post to be confusing, I think it needs to be cleaned up a bit.

So I'm going to answer the question that the title asks. I would say that my Typhlosion is the 'boss' of my in-game team in my HeartGold. He was there first and he is of the highest level. But the whole team still contributes.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Agreeing the topic is a bit odd... so two things - one, I suggest this being a sort of 'which Pokemon do you use most/strongest Pokemon/etc' sort of thread. Edited the first post to reflect that and also removed other stuff like mentions of competitive Pokemon in trades which isn't part of the other question.

Two - this isn't 4th-gen-games specific as you can have such Pokemon in other gen games too, so hence I'm punting this into PGC.

Years
  • I guess, if I am answering what I think I am answering, my starters are always my strongest and considered the "boss" of my teams.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • It's always my starter. I usually only have a handful of good Pokémon, but those ones are GOOOOOD‼ These are usually the ones I get at the beginning of the game and/or some legendaries.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The starter Pokemon in the games I've played in are always the bosses (strongest Pokemon) that I have.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • My Dragonite. He totally pounds and decimates. With every new generation, I transfer him to my new game. I love him so much, but I hate that I never got to EV train him before he reached lvl.100. :( He is and always will be considered my best though.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Petilil is the boss of every team I have, even in games it wasn't thought of yet. Petilil is just that great. But no srsly, usually whichever Pokemon I personally like best, I consider the party leader, or who I got first.

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • Frickin Sharpedo (Wrecker). I always use him in battles, and hes probably one of the best Pokemon I have.

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    The 'leader' of my teams is usually my starter, probably because they are the ones I feel closest to(being as they are the first you get).

DiabloMask

Pokemon creator
    Years
  • If you're talking about starters then it's Feraligatr
    but if you're talking about THE BOSS!! then of course
    it's NIDOKING, he's one of the few rock pokemons who
    doesn't have x2 weaknesses... not to mention that he
    can use many types of moves.
    the other pokemons in my team are strong too, but i
    still depend on him too much.

User19sq

If I had to pick, I'd say that the leader of my team is none other than Eelektross. On rare cases, I guess it'll have to be my starter, depending on what game I'm playing.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • My Torterra. He is my favorite & I put him in charge of the other 5 on my team.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • These are my bosses:
    Diamond - Infernape, was my starter, so it's obviously the #1 member of my team.
    Pearl - Lucario, as i run the game as Riley, Lucario was my partner.
    Heart Gold - Kingdra, I just love is endurance and few weakness, she can took out any Pkmn without effor.
    Black - Haxorus, Dragon Dance ftw!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    My Chandelure in white C :
    Shadow Ball, Flamethrower, energy ball, and Calm mind kill everything in sight. I can solo the eiliet four with it.

Last edited:
    Back