• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon to travel around the PokeWorld?

Waking_Dreamer

Dreamer King
    Years
    So if you were to travel around the cities and locations of the PokeWorld which pokemon would you chose and why?

Would it be a flying, feathered pokemon from city to city?

Or a fleet footed pokemon racing across the land?

And if you like the sea routes and rivers what pokemon would you chose to navigate across the waves?

Years
    I think I'd be able to visit all towns, cities, landmarks, beat every trainer, Gym Leader, Elite 4 member, Champion, contest, musical, super contest, and make it back home for dinner on Deoxys Speed Form.

Voul

S u p p o r t i n g [M e]
    Years
    So if you were to travel around the cities and locations of the PokeWorld which pokemon would you chose and why?

Would it be a flying, feathered pokemon from city to city?

Or a fleet footed pokemon racing across the land?

And if you like the sea routes and rivers what pokemon would you chose to navigate across the waves?

It would have to be Raikou.
    I wouldn't want to fly around places when I could dash through them and possibly leap over a few cliffs or hills here and there.

Ayselipera

I'd want a Pokemon that could fly for obvious reasons. As corny as this sounds I would probably want a dragon type Pokemon Like Dragonite or Flygon. I think it would be pretty cool to have a dragon fly you around. Reminds me of all those fantasy stories!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Experiencing the winds of the skies is something I've always wanted to do. XD; So yeah, I'd be flying from place to place. Something like a Pidgeot is my preference, though I wouldn't mind something like a Dragonite. If I needed to race through plains and terrains, Arcanine would be my choice. Lapras for the seas and oceans! <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I'd hop on Arcanine's back and ride from town to town.

Me too! I've always wanted to ride on Arcanine's back. It is so majestic and beautiful. I would use Arcanine the most :3

For water I would ride on Dewgong's back and for flying I would chose Pidegot :D

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    I would prefer to use something that can fly. For that, I think I would choose Dragonite as my mount. If I had to go by land, I would ride an Arcanine and if I am traveling by sea, it would obviously be a Lapras.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Hmm...I'd most likely use either Charizard, Rayquaza, or Giratina for aerial travel in the skies, my preferred mode of transportation. Giratina would definitely be utilized for space travel.

For seafaring voyages, I would use my Kyogre to sail across the majestic ocean blue, with its red Tron Lines glowing to warn opponents in the distance.

Finally, I'd traverse the land on a powerful Entei or Absol, who would menacingly Roar away any opponents who dare to challenge us and impede our path.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    I would have to say Dragonite for air travel. The darn thing can fly around the world in under a day, so I could see the entire Pokeworld in a few weeks! If anything got in his way, he could Draco Meteor or Outrage it out of the way.

It would have to be Arcanine for land travel. It seems to be extemely fast based on the Pokedex entries and can probably jump very high with all that leg strength. One Fire Blast, Close Combat, or Wild Charge would be all it would need to defeat random Pokemon wanting to fight.

As for water travel, I would have to say Suicune. It doesn't have to swim. It just runs across water. As for fighting wild Pokemon, I don't think I would have to worry about that. After all, would YOU want to fight it?

Cooker

As free as my hair
    Years
    For air travel I'd mount my Chatot;
    For ground travel I think a slithering Milotic would work as well as any;
    And for traveling in water, I would only trust a Weavile to carry me.

I'd fly from city to city on the shoulder or in the arms of a Golurk.
    WHY CAN THAT THING FLY LOL

Last edited:

Aspear

*pucker*
    Years
    An Abra, so we can just teleport whenever we need to be somewhere fast. They sleep a lot though, so it would probably be a poor companion. So ronery.

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    Ditto! Multipurpose transport from copying others xD
    or a Smeargle which has copied Surf and Fly! I'd probably have to fatten him up so i could sit on his back though o.o

Back