• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] What pokemon would YOU have as your partner?

Years
Weavile, no doubt! Sneasel, if it had to be a 1st stage evolution Pokémon.
If it has to be a first stage evolution Kanto Pokémon, then it would probably be Gastly. I'd imagine it would have some interesting Partner Moves too! Something like: Ghastly Lick, Gassy Bomb, ...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 5, 2021
This is gonna be weird, but farfetch'd if it's gen 1 only. I liked him even before the sirfetch'd hype, and as a single stage pokemon I think he'd do well as a partner because of the buffs he would be getting, because he is quirky and cute and I love flying types

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
If we're speaking strictly Kanto only...? Then Slowpoke. That's what I'd make my partner.

If it's not restricted to Kanto, then probably Sneasel, since as much as I love Treecko, I think it'd be cooler to be partners with a Pokemon that has never been a starter in any shape or form in any Pokemon game. Sneasel is my second fave, so yeah, definitely going to go with Sneasel.

Lil.lady.k

Waifer Koruni
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 16, 2020
I would pick venasaur because I like the moves that venasaur can learn, and the current moveset for my venasaur in pokemon y

jensmoking

Little boygirl.
Years
Kanto only: Ditto it's hella cute; but I also love Abra a lot, so I'm taking Abra. Btw, Kadabra is special for me since me and my friend had one as our 'son' hehe.
General: Furret, of course; it's very cute while walking, also can use that boy for SURFing!

Back