• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What pokemon would you like too start with?

What Pokemon Would you like too start with

• Total voters

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
Years
  • 8DD Why thank you.

Let's see, I would keep Espeon and Umbreon, Leafeon, and Jolteon in my party constantly, and switch out Flareon and Glaceon on a regular basis, leaving one at home to help my mom around the house xD

lul i would leave eevee to hep mum around the house and leafeon to help in the garden but first i would have to do this...... *umbreon use dark pulse on the gay clown!* then me and the 6 good eevee evolutions would travel the world sowing destruction and famine until we eventually die in a cold cave with a rock crushing use in a cave in

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • See, I like Umbreon. I don't care if people say it sucks eggs, it was my favorite for a number of years before Espeon. So Umbreon has sentimental value. And, I go by the saying that you should try and win with your favorites, not the Pokemon everyone think are the ones you should use because they're already powerful before you train them. (Jeez, run-on sentence xD)

ShadowWind

Years
  • See, I like Umbreon. I don't care if people say it sucks eggs, it was my favorite for a number of years before Espeon. So Umbreon has sentimental value. And, I go by the saying that you should try and win with your favorites, not the Pokemon everyone think are the ones you should use because they're already powerful before you train them. (Jeez, run-on sentence xD)

umbreon is actually very powerful its just a matter of training it correctly and giving it good moves its definitely the 3 strongest eevee it goes like this

Espeon
    Jolteon
    Umbreon
    Flareon
    Glaceon
    Vaporeon
    Leafeon
    Eevee

Years
  • Out of all the starter Pokemon on this list, I'd choose either Charmander or Torchic.

But if I had to choose only one, I'd choose Torchic because when it evolves into Combusken, it also becomes a Fighting Pokemon.

I wouldn't mind getting an Eevee, though. I could get all the Eeveelutions, as one person before mentioned.

ShadowWind

Years
  • Out of all the starter Pokemon on this list, I'd choose either Charmander or Torchic.

But if I had to choose only one, I'd choose Torchic because when it evolves into Combusken, it also becomes a Fighting Pokemon.

I wouldn't mind getting an Eevee, though. I could get all the Eeveelutions, as one person before mentioned.

but charmander when it becomes a charzard becomes flying also and last time i checked flying beats fighting =P

Also i started this thread over a month ago and its still going strong =P oh and btw just 15 more votes until the first egg making begins =P oh btw i wont do the same pokemon more then 3 times =P

pong08

Black & White... don't fail me
    Years
  • Cyndaquil is one of the best fire pokemon eva! Because it evolves into ultimately fast and strong typhlosion!

Years
  • Out of the options listed on your poll I think it would be amazing to start with a Dratini. It wouldn't be an easily raised pokemon either like other starters. Having to make it to a high level to hit full evolution.

ShadowWind

Years
  • Out of the options listed on your poll I think it would be amazing to start with a Dratini. It wouldn't be an easily raised pokemon either like other starters. Having to make it to a high level to hit full evolution.

i see your point dratini would most certinately be my 3rd choice right after eevee and raltis ussualy though i never get my starter past level 17 because i am to busy training i pokemon i caught that i liek better
    also woot 7 pages of replies and 11 more votes i make the eggs!

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • I didn't see Dratini >_< Dratini ends up being a Dragonite in the end, which is awesome because Dragonite is amazing for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I'd start with Ralts (well, long as it knows something other than Growl).

It seems like a nice Pokémon to have around, and it can evolve into Gardevoir. That being my favorite (both subspecies-wise and type-wise), I really don't see why I don't start off with a Ralts. Starting off with Rarutos would just make getting a Psychic-type Pokémon a hell easier.

ShadowWind

Years
  • I'd start with Ralts (well, long as it knows something other than Growl).

It seems like a nice Pokémon to have around, and it can evolve into Gardevoir. That being my favorite (both subspecies-wise and type-wise), I really don't see why I don't start off with a Ralts. Starting off with Rarutos would just make getting a Psychic-type Pokémon a hell easier.

whats a rarutos 0.o? and yeah i know what you are saying in my sapphire the pokemon i raised instead of my starter i caught a ralts and trained that as my main battler

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • Um, out of what you listed, I'd choose Gastly or Geodude, since they're two of my absolute favorite Pokémon.

But...

WHY NO BUG TYPES? D;

If Pokémon were real, I'd really, really want to start with a Weedle or a Pinsir. <33

Back