• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What scene from the games surprised you the most when you saw it in 3D?

Dunnydude

Too Spooky
Years
  • Playing ORAS really brought back a lot of nostalgia for me. But at the same time, the game felt like a completely new adventure. Seeing all the old areas completely remade in 3D with new looks was really cool. I couldn't even recognize some of the old areas!

I have to say the whole scene where Kyogre is released and the end of the world begins was really cool, compared to the old game, this version created much more suspense and the actual sense of "This is the end of the world, what are we going to do?!"
    Also seeing Mauville city remade into a big shopping mall sort of place was really cool.

What surprised you the most?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Yeah definitely thought that the heavy downpour looked so much better in AS than Sapphire. I love the new dynamic camera angles. Makes all the previous Pokemon games look flat and static in comparison.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Where do I start?

Spoiler:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Mauville city definately its like a gigantic mall the size of a city! WHO WOULDNT LIKE THAT?

Back