• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What section of the PokéCommunity do you hang in the most?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    So what section do you call your home?
    Is it the OVP, OC, Grpahics and Photograpy, Pokemon General ect?
    Dicuss and have fun.

Mine is probably OVP and OC; can tell by the number of threads I post here and there. :cer_giggle:

Last edited:

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    All of the Pokemon Gaming forums (less the wifi center), Pokemon General, OVP, and OC are my primary hunting grounds.

Last edited:
    Years
    Im one of the big traders, so naturally im glued to the trade corner. Although i do spend a lot of time in Other Entertainment, B&W, and Other Chat too

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I usually hang in the Pokemon Group/ Other clubss and Art Gallery. I've been a bit away though because of school but the Pokemon Group section was the one thing that brought me to stay here from the begining

Ficher

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2012
    Mostly the OVP, OT, and OC sections, the off-topic ones mainly.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
    I spend most my time in Current Generation Pokemon Gaming (D/P/PT & HG/SS) starting to post more here in the Other Voting Polls and Other Chat.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I hang out in the Pokemon-related forums (minus the trade/battle forums). I also hang out in the Technology and Media forum, as well as the Off-Topic Discussion forum.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Pokemon General, Rom Hacking, OVP & OC, and a little bit here and there. :P

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I mainly hang around Other Chat and here alone. I can't seem to find as much topics to post in around the other sections of the forum. xP

Ayselipera

The main forum I hang around in is Pokemon General. I eventually end up posting in all the threads that show up on the first page until I'm bored and there is nothing else for me to post in. Which then leads to me making a thread there. It's a continuous cycle. I suppose I really enjoy the energy in that section. There is always new members posting threads giving everyone some fresh ideas to think about, but it does get its fair share of repeated threads that we have all seen a million times before. Although that's not too bad since my opinion on "Pokemon issues" ends up changing over time.

Besides that I also skim through OE, OVP, OC, and In-game Team Help. You also might see me in the poetry section when I'm in the mood to write a poem.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    My time here revolves around OT and NU/W. I have my big thread in OT(it used to be called Fun Time in Pokeland, did you know?), and I like to welcome new users for some reason~

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Mainly Other Voting Polls, Video Gaming and General Pokémon Gaming. Since there's some overlap I'm not too hard to find in Other Chat, Computers & Technology and Pokémon General, either.
    I also take some time to answer questions and provide feedback in CQ&F, to the extent that I can; feel useful, feel good.

Last edited:

Infamously

Infamous me
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Seeing as I am a new member here, the first thing that interested me was the Off-topic Discussions, since I don't like talking about Pokémon a lot; I only like to play them. The OVP and OT sections is where I will probably 'hang' the most from now on.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    OVP is the section I hang out most in, it's fun and comfortable, I should get back into posting on Pokémon forums on PC however.

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I personally hang out in the ROM hacking forums the most but i always go to the New Post section just to roam freely

Back