• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What skin do you use?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Skin? You mean layout...
    I'm using Ledian's Knockout since it's neatly designed and it's good for my eyes.
    Second would be Plusle because sometimes, I have no time to change it. :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I used to use the ?default style?, but I like Ledian. It?s red and pretty well done, so it?s nice for a change. Plus I don?t like the Latios and Latias banner being at the top with no extra graphics.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I used to use the ?default style?, but I like Ledian. It?s red and pretty well done, so it?s nice for a change. Plus I don?t like the Latios and Latias banner being at the top with no extra graphics.
    It was one your screenshots that got me to switch to the Ledian style too I think.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    +el_pal said:
    I have Plusle's Play Date. Doesn't my 'name' make it obvious?
    I guess it would... =b Plusle's Play Date is pretty cool too.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    i use the deaful style as well... (it's almost done too, lol) since it's got decent colors and loads fast. (the main logo image and member sites will be redone)
    I used to use ralts, but since our last upgrade it got broken

Years
    Dude! I was just about to start this poll thread! I cannot believe it... I use the default one... with the Latios and Latias...

Back