• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports What Sports do you like watching?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • I'm sort of a traditional watcher of basketball here and there myself, and something football with my dad(by that I mean soccer, btw). If it counts, I also like following up on some pro wrestling shows like AEW and sometimes WWE if it gets interesting.

But for you, what sort of sports programs do you like to watch?

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I can watch just about anything when it comes to sports. I know enough to be able to follow along with the game (American versions) and not just sit there looking stupid. I also follow wrestling as well when my TV lets me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    ummm honestly only e-sports at this day and age ahahah.

Perhaps big football (soccer as some say) championships can be exiting to watch. But skiing and mostly any other sport really is... Not exciting for me. Especially not skiing or motor sports, I think.

Years
  • I like baseball and College Football, mainly. I also watch Hockey every now and then.
    For baseball, I watch the Atlanta Braves
    For College Football, I watch the Purdue Boilermakers
    For hockey, I watch the Carolina Hurricanes!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • since moving to georgia i honestly don't watch sports anymore lol in alabama i would get together w family on saturdays to watch alabama football but it was mostly for the food...but i'm still a roll tide kinda guy even though sports aren't my thing

Years
  • I can enjoy just about anything that isn't really slow-paced like Cricket/Baseball/Softball/etc. But I don't usually watch much sports outside of the Olympics, Commonwealth Games or if my state AFL team makes the grand final these days. I used to watch a little bit more as a kid but now there's just so many other things I'd rather be watching/doing, even though I don't particularly dislike sports at all.

Years
  • Any sports I can watch! In all serious though I am a fan of the: Lakers, Dodgers, Seahawks, and starting next year, the Kraken! If the Seahawks can win the Super Bowl this year my teams will sweep. 😱 I also enjoy collegiate wrestling as I wrestled through all of school and rugby.

Years
  • i used to really be into the NBA for a bit back when i still played a bit of ball with highschool/college friends. i'm one of those unloyal folks who only follow players and not teams lol. i see nothing wrong with it even i mean, i don't live in the US anyway so none of these states really matter to me in the big picture. bron james for life fam. i'm a casual and i'm proud of it.

anywho, i fall in and out of love with it every now and then, and follow the nba subreddit to see the latest Westbrook memes.

Back