• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Style Are You Using?

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Plusle's Play Date!!! I LOVE PLUSLE AND I LOVE THE THEME!!! :D:D:D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Pokécommunity Pro-green, and I have been using it for a year or so already.

I'll probably change it soon, though.

Years
    I just switched back to Caramel Sentret today, after using Delibird's Delivery for a while.

Sorry delibirds, I love you, but it's time to move onto something else for now. :( Or move back, rather, seeing as how I used Caramel Sentret for the longest time before...

Years
    I changed it to Azure Fantasy today, after using Pokelink 4 Pink for ages. I needed some variety, that's all. :(

~ Yukishii

ℓaketrio mistress♥
    Years
    Dialga VS Palkia.

Pretty much every other skin makes the yellow and white in my signature impossible to read..
    Besides, Dialga and Palkia are too cool to ignore.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I use to use PC Pro - Blue Edition, since I didn't really like fancy theme styles.

But Pawlicious is appealing to me and I love the colours, so I use that now~

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I was using Ampharos's Starry Night, which I really loved. I just switched to Pawlicious, though, just for a change in scenery. I'll probably stick with Pawlicious for a while. <3

Back