• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Style Are You Using?

Years
    What Style are you using here on PC?

I'm currently using "The Seeds of Platinum"
    I finally changed away from Delibird's Delivery.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Actually, I am as well. I think it looks very sleek and very professional. Before this change I had used the 2005 Christmas layout for the past few years.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I'm using the Default Style. Mainly because I think it looks really cool but I might switch to another style soon.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Pokélink 4 Blue variant.

Simplicity, professionalism, and even looks great if I invert my screen colours for late night browsing.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Delibird's Delivery is a gorgeous skin, and changing it would kinda mess me up...don't boards get a certain feel to them that you get used to? I can't change the skin too often, else it's like a whole new board to me...am I the only one like this?

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I'm using "Entering the Rangers." Love the nice clean lines and overall image, plus it has the Rangers on it, which is nice. =)

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Delibird's Delivery is a gorgeous skin, and changing it would kinda mess me up...don't boards get a certain feel to them that you get used to? I can't change the skin too often, else it's like a whole new board to me...am I the only one like this?

I totally get what you're saying. I had that Christmas theme for the longest time and just the image of that green in the top was "PokeCommunity" to me. And I changed it and now it's a bit odd. I'm going to have to find one that feels like home again, I think.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I'm currently using Azure Fantasy because I think it looks nice with my current profile colors. I usually alternate between Caramel Sentrent, Let's Get This Party Started, Forever Standing, Delibird's Delivery and many more.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm using Forest Grovyle's Legendaries simply for the fact that it was the default theme when I first joined and it brings back old memories..

Back