• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Style Are You Using?

Lover's Kite

[b]the age of empathy[/b]
    Years
    I switch between "PokéLink 4 Blue", "Forever Standing" and "Seeds of Platinum". They're hawt. <3
    (using "Forever Standing" now though)

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    Despite my indifference to Misty as a character, I've always adored the Midnight Misty theme. I like Quilava's Glaciation a lot as well.

Savage

Ignorance is bliss.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 15, 2009
    Style?
    Do you mean the forum layout?
    If so, I think im using the default one.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I'm using the default one, because I'm used to the same old style.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    I switch styles often, but the ones I normally use are Ampharos' Starry Night, Caramel Sentret, and Seeds of Platinum.
    I don't know why I like Seeds of Platinum (may be the colors), but the other two are because those are some of the (many) Pokemon I like.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    I am currently using Poké Link 4 Pink only because my current profile color scheme matches perfectly with it. I prefer the simple and basic layouts as compared to the large bannered and extremely detailed layouts. Unembellished layouts are much easier on my eyes.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I use Ampharoses starry night. I just love amphaeos and instantly fell in love with it.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    Poke Link 4 Blue for me.

I can't use Pink because I don't fancy it and blue is my favourite colour. Also, It looks sleek and very professionally done.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I'm currently using PC Wii. It's really clean cut and the colour scheme on it is lovely~
    Plus, Erica's artwork is cute. :>

I'm awaiting Pawlicious from Luke Jr (Danja) and Katie (CME), however.

Back