• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time were you born?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Do you even know? I was born at 2019 (8:19pm), I was just wondering when you all were.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, GO FIND OUT.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2014
    I was born at exactly 12:01 am. I think that explains why I prefer night more than the day... :D

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ray, it is always a pleasure to see you making posts <3

I was born at 4:29am on August 29th :) 29 is my favorite number for a reason. So yeah, my mom was sleeping and then BAM! CONTRACTIONS! Clearly based off the time of day, I wanted to be as huge of an inconvenience as possible.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My sister (who is three years older than me) and I were both born at 3:57pm. We knew Mum liked to sleep in so we didn't trouble her with night-time births :P.

Though to be fair I was born via C-section, so I don't think I honestly cared all that much about my mother's sleeping patterns haha

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
    Years
  • I was actually born over 2 weeks before the estimated due date, at 0422, Eastern Standard Time. (You can obviously tell how impatient I can be.) In stark contrast, my little brother (3 years later) was born a week after the same estimated due date.

xdom

Jaguar Skills
    Years
  • may 13 at 2 oclock in the afternoon and it was raining this year my bdays on mothers day

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uh yeah idk the exact time and from the fact that my mother was on drugs then I doubt she'd know where to find out etc. But iirc I was born around 2pm @ April 29 92 from what I was told.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I was born at 6 AM. When I was in high school, I'd wake up for school and call my dad at 6 and cry into the phone and hang up.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • Not particularly sure about the exact time I was born, as in to the minute, but I was born somewhere at around 10 AM.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Somewhere near 5:00 in the morning. I'll look for my baby book tomorrow (though I think it's in storage). It has the exact time and all that good stuff in there.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • I think it was early morning... like, between 2-5AM. Although, now that I think about it, it was a C-Section, so I dunno why they would've chosen that time to do it. Maybe I'm wrong. lol

Years
  • I was born at 10:53 PM (22:53). The only reason I know this was because my mom was scheduled to have a C-Section at 11:00 PM, so I popped out just before it happened!

Years
  • 19:10, apparently the evening has already been my favorite time of the day even back then. No idea about the circumstances other than that my father ended up having to pay a fee for speeding.

Back