• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what was the best gymleader ever

GeneralSkarr

Golden Member
    Years
    If i had to pick one gym leader that i loved, i would have to pick Winoa form Fortree City in R/S/E. I always looked forward to fighting her in the game. Battling her was always a challenge due to her Altaria, but I loved that gym.

Form the r/b/y generation, idk, i think i always liked blaine because he had that badass arcanine, but he was so easy to kill, i won't lie, I hate'd how easy he was.

From the G/S/C generation, I would have to pick either Witney (because she was tough at the point in the game) or Morty because he was cool and he had a Gengar.

Still playing D/P so idk yet.

I think each game has a fair amount of good gym leaders, but G/S/C had the best, with 16 of those scum suckers.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Sabrina and Flannery were the greatest ever. Sabrina because she was really cool, a hard-fighter and she was so pretty...xD Flannery was very cool.

~C3LEBI

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Without a doubt wallace, the only gym leader to be a champ.. so there no arguement to that, wallace proves to be best :D

Koga says hi.

Plus he has a Venusaur and Venamoth, which can learn Grass type moves. Also we're not forgetting he has a lot of other Pokemon such as Scyther I think. Although being a Water E4 Member whose name isn't Lorelei (even though she is a Ice/Water E4, a majority of them are water types).

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Koga says hi.

Plus he has a Venusaur and Venamoth, which can learn Grass type moves. Also we're not forgetting he has a lot of other Pokemon such as Scyther I think. Although being a Water E4 Member whose name isn't Lorelei (even though she is a Ice/Water E4, a majority of them are water types).

Did I say Elite four... no, Champion say hi! ;P

I'll say more and more wallace is definitly the best, he has the biggest: wailord. The most beautiful : Milotic, and has the best type...

though it seems everyone else like others, why cant peope like water these days xD

PS. only gym leader to be champ!
    So there, without a doubt, wallace is deh best! [/waterbiasopinion]

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    Still, Sabrina can kick Mewtwo's ass in the manga.

So she will always get my vote, even though my favorite type is fire (Arcanine FTW).

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2008
    BROCK, he doesnt even have to open his eyes to battle for crying out loud. also, he was the first >.>

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Personally between Erica and Misty as they're girls(Go figure XD) and they're my 2 favorites type wise. It was hard beating Misty in B/R with a Charmander, even Brock. X[

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Volkner's my favorite, because he had two of the same pokemon from my team when i fought him(Luxray and Ambipom) i also have respect for Whitney, because no matter how many times i play through G/S/C, she stills ends up being a total... okay i'll stop there. (god, she's the most annoying and tough gym leader ever!!!)

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I like Sabrina, basically because of my passion for Psychic types. And she was the only one that Ash actually couldn't defeat. =P

Back