• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first pokemon you were able to raise to lvl 100?

Do you have a Pokemon at level 100?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethemaster

Good mapper, beginner scripter
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    MY FIRST LVL 100

well, i have pkmn yellow but when my pikachu was lvl97, my cat peed on it

in pkmn crystal, lvl 97 typlosian, lvl 94 tyranitar, my lil bro LOST IT!

MY FIRST LVL 100 WAS MY FAV PKMN OF ALL TIME! BLAZIKEN, then following up with my 2nd fav pkmn sceptile (i kept this game in my sight AT ALL TIMES :] )
    PKMN pearl i have almost all lvl 100s!

Years
  • The first one that I can distinctly remember was my Charizard in Fire Red (and then my cousin's Blastoise about 5 minutes later). I know that I never raised any Gen II Pokemon to level 100, but I vaguely remember having a Mewtwo on Red that was very close, but I'm not sure if I levelled it up all the way or not.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The first Pokémon I ever trained up to be LV 100 was a Blaziken, a favorite of mine a few years back. I had planned it to be so because it was my favorite, but I had never really cared to EV train him. Now all of LV 100's are EV trained these days, and I have a ton of them now as well, lol.

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years
  • In Pokemon Platinum, most of them are level 95+, at least 10 are level 100. The first one was Altaria.

In Pokemon Heartgold, most of them are level 90+, 2 of them are level 100. The first one was Maganium :3 my favorite grass type pokemon starter's evolution in Gen 4.

In Pokemon White, most of my Pokemon are level 80+, none of them are level 100 yet. But Swanna, Zeburaika and Jalorda are the closest- they are all level 89.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • gbg168.gif

My Ariados, In Pokémon Gold :)

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Sigh...
    I trained my Seadra to Level 100 in Emerald because i thought it evolves into Kingdra by level-up. You couldn't believe how mad i was after i found out that i have to trade.

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • My Feraligatr on my old Silver version. He was such a beast, even though I barely knew what I was doing back then. (: Of course, then I managed to get him some level buddies: Lugia, Pidgeot, and Umbreon. I miss those guys. ):

Kairyu444

Nearly.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Nidoking in Pokémon Yellow. Those were the days!

I've always used Nidoking since then.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I have this obsession. If I ever get a Pokemon that I am going to regularly use, then it absolutely MUST be on level 100, no questions asked and no exceptions. I have whole teams that I have caught in the wild and raised myself to level 100, mainly my favorite Pokemon.

My first was my Meganium, back in Gold. Long time ago.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • My Pikachu in Yellow! I was so proud. And strangely, I was in Shop Rite when it got to Level 100 O.o :]

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2011
    Mine would be Typhlosion.
    I never played the older versions often enough to get a single pokemon to level 100. The first time I properly tried to reach 100 was on Silver.

katmanic

PokéManiac
    Years
  • Mine was a Charizard back in the Yellow game. Wow, I was like 8 or 9 years old and ONLY trained that Charizard. Oh how I loved it. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back