• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first pokemon you were able to raise to lvl 100?

Do you have a Pokemon at level 100?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    Sceptile was my first level 100. My first game was Emerald, I obtained Gold later though and raised my Meganium to level 100.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • My starter pokemon in FR, Bulbsaur/Venusaur. I was really bored at that time and challenged myself into making it level 100. I made it!

Exar Ketchem

So i herd u liek murlocz
    Years
  • The first one probably doesn't count, as it was an accident. It was a Weepinbell. I dropped my Pokemon Red into a puddle of water. My mother helped me get it back to working. When I popped it into my Gameboy Color, I went looking through my pc and found a level 98 Bellsprout sitting in there and was like "WTF!?!?!?!"

The first time I hit level 100, without glitching or anything, was with a Pidgeot on my Pokemon Gold.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • Staraptor in my main diamond game was my first Pokemon at lvl 100 and Mewtwo is my second.

Snopes

Veteran Newblette
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Unfortunately, I never raised a pokemon all the way to 100. I would always get bored of training and end up restarting the game that I was on.
    I think the closest I've gotten was about 89 lol

Kianna

blip blip
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2011
    Venusaur. :) But I never leveled any of my other Pokes, so I'd just have like a lv. 100 Venusaur and 5 lv. 15-30s.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    My first would probably have been my pikachu on yellow, i spent so much time playing it

Black*

SoulSilver Trainer
    Years
  • My awsomesauce Blastoise a female one i got it from red version traded it to silver then again to ruby but then i lost ruby to the washing machine and i've never been able to lvl a squirtle again... but anywhoo blastoise was my first lvl 100 pokemon i still remember the moves lmao hydro pump/body slam/ice beam/surf. i miss her :'''(

Years
  • My faithful Swampert in Sapphire. Oh, how many times didn't I battle the E4 and go through the credits while raising him and others...good times, good times.

Years
  • 'twas a Pidgey back on Pokemon Red as a joke. I refused to let it evolve because, face it, I was 10 and thought having a Lv. 100 Pidgey would be the funniest thing in the world.

ShinyZoruaGirl

Crazy Rowdyruff Boys Fangirl!
    Years
  • My Empoleon.
    It took months I tell you. He still sits quietly inside my, now, unplayed Platinum.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • My Sceptile moved from Sapphire to Diamond. Thank you boosted experience! But I got impatient and used bout 3 -4 Rare Candies on it to get it from 96/97 to 100 :) It was also my first Pokemon to get an Effort Ribbon, so I thought you needed to level Pokemon to 100 to get the ribbon. I hated that woman, who said my Pokemon hadn't tried hard enough >___>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back