• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the first pokemon you were able to raise to lvl 100?

Do you have a Pokemon at level 100?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    Charizard in Diamond. Originally came from my FireRed, where a friend raised it to Level 88 though. So the first real 100 I had was the Dragonite that started out as a level 16 Dragonair. I tell ya, that thing was hell to train.

Both went from Diamond through Platinum and are now in my White version.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
    I had three level 100's on my late Silver cartridge. They are the only three level 100's I have ever had. They were a Pigeot(which had been traded over with several other of my good pokemon from my yellow Cartridge. That pigeot was the first pokemon I had ever caught), a Dragonite, and a Furret. I can not remember which one reach level 100 first however.

I still miss that game sometimes. It was my best.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    A Charizard who I nicknamed Embers. Sniffle. He was always my favorite Pokemon. And I never was good at raising Pokemon to lv. 100.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    the red guyrados from silver version (with out cheating) i cheated to get a lvl 100 lugia and dragonite, but i trained guyrados fair and square, then used him in pokemon stadium 2.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
    My first lvl 100 pokémon (or, at least, the first I remember) was a Pinsir, in blue version. I really love that bug :)

Penga

Mob Boss
    Years
    Mine was Meganium in Gold. I was pretty bummed out with the battery died. Before it was over, I had logged 200+ hours on that game.

Now I have a Charizard who has been with me since Leaf Green (he has made the journey all the way to Black), and he is at 98, just 2 levels away!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    first 100 was feraligator in gold/silver/crystal

second was a Mr Mime from Emerald and that Mr Mime is still with me today on my White :P it was 70ish when it left Emerald and was 97 a few days ago when it hit white and now its 100

darr123

Expert trainer
    Years
    I have lots of Lv 100's did'nt cheat for any of'm but my first was my little larvitar called tyrant in Gold, he is now on my team on White :)

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2013
    I think it was a Charizard in Pokémon Crystal... Then came Dragonite, and I don't think my Meganium ever reached lv.100.

I once trained a Poochyena until it reached lv.100 in my sister's Sapphire game... What an incredible waste of time. x'D

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    my first 100 was my umbreon and ursaring from XD Gale of Darkness. they were the legit only pokemon I used unless they died.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    I think my first one was either Charizard (Blue/Red) or Typhlosion (Silver). My Silver died a long time ago, and I think I restarted both my Blue and Red versions a while ago too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back