• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was the last thing you've killed/destoryed/beaten? (Rnd 2)

Years
    That damn Sylveon of Valerie's. Thing was at least 6 levels higher than all of my Pokemon and kept using that damn Dazzling Gleam move to inflict more damage than I was inflicting on it. Had to wait out Valerie's usage of either 2 or 3 Hyper Potions on it, too. Fortunately, I seeded it early on and was just biding my time until it ran out of PP for Dazzling Gleam and when Valerie no longer had any items left to heal it.

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
    Years
    Clickers...I hate them, there gross and they instantly kill you if you so much as bush past them. - The last of us.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Beating up a Patrat and Sunkern in White 2. As far as non-Pokemon games go, I shot some vehicles in Jak X last night.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
    Other players in DayZ, the most recent one was a bandit. Not that I'm not one myself mind you...

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Just a little while ago I killed was the Sil Dragon in PSO. I've killed that thing a lotta times...

TY

Murdered a Terran opponent in StarCraft II with Blink Stalkers <3

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    Other players, koffi~

Been playing Killzone: Mercenary in MP mode for awhile. So yeah. Something so satisfying about getting paid to kill people, koff~

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Beat some of the units in Rouges and Redeemers 3 (on Hard mode) in Fire Emblem Awakening. But then Chrom died...this map is tough.

Years
    Clickers...I hate them, there gross and they instantly kill you if you so much as bush past them. - The last of us.

Seriously, when I started playing the game and encountered the zombies, I started freaking out and it took me, each time, probably like 10 minutes to actually man up and do something XD As you go through the game though, you start to get used to them, but still creepy as hell D:

Defeated the head of council in Bravely Default! Seriously, all those revivals were totally unnecessary and just prolonged the battle >>;; Making some progress in the game and almost at the level cap as well~

Years
    Killed a group of player bandits in DayZ standalone!
    My partner was hiding in a bush one kilometer away, and saw them looting an air control tower. We made a plan: he would use suppressing fire with his sniper rifle to stall them inside the building, while I'd rush the tower to flank them from a ladder.
    It worked, ad those 3 bandits got what they deserved.
    It's so rewarding to coordinate attacks together with a friend.

Back