• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was your Favorite City In The Pokemon Games?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • What was your Favorite City in the Pokemon Games?

Mines was Sootopolis City , i dont know why i just like it lol..

Whats yours?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    This should be in Pok?mon games, since it is Pok?mon related. We decided that if a poll has a specific forum with the same topic, it should go there, *move*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I liked Cerulean City a lot. ^_^ Verdanturf Town, Mauville City, and Goldrenrod were also neat towns.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • My favoutrite cities, are Celedon and Goldenrod, you know, the two major ones with alot of shops and whatnot.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I really like almost all the cities but if I had to choose 5 favorites these would be it (in no particular order)
    Fortree City
    Sootopolis City
    Ecruteak City
    Rustboro City
    Cerulean City

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mine is Rustboro, I love the music. *_* After that is Goldenrod, so many places to expore. XD

Years
  • LiquidThunder said:
    My favoutrite cities, are Celedon and Goldenrod, you know, the two major ones with alot of shops and whatnot.

What the heck are Goldenrod and Celedon?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    They are towns in RBY (Ceruelan) and GSC (Goldenrod).

Goldenrod is a plant, I think. Cerulean is a blue color.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I have to say that my favorite city is Mossdeep, the graphics in that town are pretty cool.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Goldenrod City. Games it's on: Gold/Silver/Crystal. Location: Johto. Gym Leader: Whitney. Other: The biggest Pok?Mart in Johto, Has the Train Station, has the Game Corner, where you get your bike.

Celadon City. Games it's on:Red/Blue/Yellow Gold/Silver/Crystal. Location: Kanto. Gym Leader: Erika. Other: The biggest Pok?Mart in Kanto, has the Game Corner.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I have a few:

Fuschia City: Its layout was pretty cool in RBY days...and the safari zone zoo was always a cool place to walk through...

Ecruteak City: Noy only does it have the Kimono Girls dancing...it has the Tin Tower and the (burnt down)Brass Tower...seems like a cool place to play at if I were a little kid ^^

Cinnabar Island: It's got a friggin Volcano! A volcano!

Fortree City: I just like the concept of living in the treetops like that...

Pacifidlog Town: (I think that's how it is spelled...)
    again, a unique design as far as towns go...it is floating out in the middle of the ocean...so cool

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    fortree, it just looks cool and you can catch absol around there!

Years
  • R/S
    LAVARIDGE - its the easiast way do get to my base and berry patch, and i just like it.
    LILYCOVE - Shoping
    MOSSDEEP - Pritty :P

G/S/C
    Goldenrod

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh yeah, I also like Lilycove, Mossdeep, and Fuschia. Verdanturf Town had the best music, in my opinion. I always turn on my Gameboy Advance and fly there when I'm tired, just to hear its relaxing music. >_>; And Petalburg's was cute.

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
  • I Like

Pacificlog: just the way the logs move...
    Fortree: The gym leader, as well as it is just a cool Idea...
    Lavender Town: THEY REPLACED POKEMON TOWER WITH A RADIO TOWER!!!!! I MUST DESTROY THEM!!!!! :rambo: :badsmile:

*head explodes*

Back