• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first lv. 100 Pokémon?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    I believe mine was either a scolipede or a porygon-z, I can't remember. It was either pokemon black or white. My memory is pretty bad...

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    as well as that Misdreavus that I leveled to lvl 100 within 24 hours because back then I had heard under these circumstances it would evolve into Celebi, though.

lol those early gen games had the best rumors and supposed bugs to trick us gullible kids, man they just don't have that now.

like mew and that truck. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    A Walrein I used in a ROM hack. It was a Spheal available on Route 1 so basically I used it from the beginning to the end.

Years
  • Mine was Talonflame in Y.

I never managed to get any of my Pokemon to level 100 before Gen 6 and the new broken Exp. Share, I think the closest I ever got is with my Serperior on my White 2 since it is at around level 92 right now. Maybe one day I'll get around to training it all the way up to level 100 so I can say that I managed to get at least one Pokemon to level 100 in older gens before it became an easy thing to do with Gen 6 changes to Exp. Share.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2023
    While I had been playing Pokémon games since Gen 2, my first level 100 Pokémon wasn't until Gen V. It was the starter I chose in my Pokemon Black version: Samurott.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2022
    Dragonite, then I think Blastoise...

I wanted to learn Hyper beam and Hydro pump, and got it super late if I remember correctly.

This was around the year 2000-ish, before I realized not evolving Pokemon makes them learn moves faster.

I eventually got Dragonite to level 100....I think.....lol......

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • My first level 100 was my starter, Typhlosion, in Gold. My second was Talonflame in Y. I usually give up around level 75-80...

Back