• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What was your first main series Pokémon game?

What was your first main series Pokémon game?

• Pokémon Red

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • Pokémon Blue

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Pokémon Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pokémon Yellow

Votes: 21 17.1%
  • Pokémon Gold

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Pokémon Silver

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Pokémon Crystal

• Pokémon Ruby

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Pokémon Sapphire

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Pokémon FireRed

• Pokémon LeafGreen

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Pokémon Emerald

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Pokémon Diamond

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Pokémon Pearl

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Pokémon Platinum

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Pokémon HeartGold

• Pokémon SoulSilver

• Pokémon Black

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Pokémon White

• Pokémon Black 2

• Pokémon White 2

• Total voters

PokeAwesome94

Ace Pokémon Trainer
Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2013
    What was your first main series Pokémon game? Mine was Pokémon Sapphire.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2013
    First one ever for me was Yellow. I think I saw the anime first and liked it, so I decided to try the games so I could have my own Pokemon! Though, I can't remember if I got Pokemon Stadium before Yellow, but I think I got them pretty close together because renting Pokemon didn't quite feel like having my own to train. (Wow, that was a long time ago! lol)

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2012
    I got both Red and Blue at the same time when they first came out, but I played Red first.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Emerald, and it was a great introduction to the games imo. It's absolutely fabulous and I'm still not tired of replaying it even seven years later. In fact I was playing it not even five minutes ago haha. I just adore it. ♥

KyokuseiXRyusei

DenCabe! :3
    Years
  • I started with Pokemon Red/Pokemon Blue. I went through Pokemon SoulSilver. But I must say Pokemon Black is my top. I would've preferred to start with Pokemon Black.<3

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
  • Basically watched along as a friend played Blue, while checking a guide I had for it.
    The first one I actually played myself was Silver.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • The first Pokemon game I had was Crystal and I really miss my gameboy and games. I have no idea why I got rid of them.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • The first Pokémon game I played was Fire Red. Long time ago (almost 5 years go) my uncle found an abandoned Nintendo DS, I'm thinking someone forgot it, in the lobby of a clinic my grandma went too, an inside was the game Pokémon Leaf Green, but the first one I bought was Sapphire.... first one played was Pokémon Fire Red.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Officially, I started with Blue. Though I can't really remember much about my experience with it seeing as I lost the game, or the battery ran out at some point, or something like that.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Mine was Yellow. I've since lost it and gotten a new one though. If you wanna be technical, my first main series game was Sapphire since I actually didn't lose it and I beat it etc. I didn't even get past Brock in Yellow because I was too stupid to bother reading what the game was telling me. Derp.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • ohh i still remember playing silver for the first time like 12 yrs ago (im currently 18)

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Pokemon Blue, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when I was in the fourth grade in 1998. Then my school banned everything Pokemon because the principal thought it was evil. xD Good times.

AxeyWaxyWoo

Awesome Sauce Trainer
    Years
  • My first game was Diamond when I turned 9, but since then it has become my least favourite main series Pokemon game. Although I still do like it. :)

I can't decide on a favourite though. >.<
    But it's between Emerald, Yellow, FireRed and Heart Gold. :P

Guest123_x1

My first main series game was Yellow, which I got for Christmas in 1999. My cousin and aunt convinced me that I would like it, and needless to say, I got hooked on it almost immediately. OTOH, I remember doing all kinds of stupid and ignorant things and making silly mistakes on it (e.g. using electric attacks against Brock's Pokémon, trying to catch other trainers' Pokémon, running from battles with legendaries, and whatever else) in the first several months or so of playing it...

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    My first was Pokemon Yellow, my cousin gave it to me since he stopped playing it and so I was introduced to Pokemon! at around age 4 - 5?

Years
  • My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Ruby, which I got in October of 2003.

Yeah, I had just turned 11 when I got it.

Gerock8

Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • yay my first post!

...anyway

my first was pokemon yellow. i know pretty much all of the glitches possible on the and red XD

Back