• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Was Your Most Exciting Poke Moment?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    What was the happiest/most exciting thing that has ever happened during your Pokemon adventures? I remember being psyched outta my head, because my friend was trading me Haunter, Machoke, Kadabra, and Graveler:D I was soooo stoked. We thought we were gonna be the only kids at school with those evo's.

So how about you? Was it when you accomplished something?, Got a certian card?, etc.

Zephyr Wind

West Wind
    Years
    i remember when i destroyed the FRLG Elite four the first time with no level 50s, only like 48s and 45s and five pokemon.
    And then i destroyed it the second time after Mewtwo with no level 60s and six pokemon......
    My team the first time was Lapras, Venusaur, Ninetales, Jolteon and Fearow
    Second time was Lapras , tyranitar, Venusaur, Ninetales and Jolteon and Fearow.......

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Haha, I had a similar experience with the Crystal Elite Four. I macked them with like Houndoom, Machamp, Gyrados, Pidgeot, and Typhlosian. Mty highest level was like 48.

I think it was your Lapras! Haha jk. That thing is seriously underrated though.

Charmageddon

Charizard has evolved into ^
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2016
    I was quite pleased at defeating Red with only Bug Pokemon, all at lvl. 50. Also I remember being stoked when I got a shiny Charizard card when I was about 8. Charizard was the epitome of awesome back then.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Getting my Squirtle from Professor Oak back in '99 is still my best moment of Pokémon ever. I'd been a fan of the anime for months before that, so going into his lab and being all hogoshmystartergimmegimme was just...epic. Damn, but I miss being a kid. ;_;

edit; Oooh and from the Trading Card Game - a girl in my class was desperate for a Charmander, so she traded me a shiny Mewtwo card for one. XD BEST DAY EVER. lmao.

Last edited:

Ayselipera

I've said this a few times before, but my favorite moment is still when I won against the Johto Elite Four. It was the first time I ever won in a pokemon game and I was thrilled. :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    At the time this happened I was 10 years old playing my pokemon gold, my favorite pokemon Back then was Gyarados (Still is) And I went to the lake of Rage.. See Red gyarados. I flip out! Red was my favorite color aswell. I didn't know what shinys were back then but I caught it and focused my team around it. Lol

The Apprentice™

PC's Offical Gangsta
    Years
    My most happiest moment was when I had a 100 win at the battle tower in Pokemon Diamond. =D

Sadly though I was so excited I had no concentration on the next match and I lost. D'=

But It was the most exciting and happiest Poke moment in my life. ^_^ Momentarily of course.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Probably when I read the last chapters of the Johto Saga, Pokémon Special manga. I had good music on in the background that just enhanched the experience... Ah, I want to read it again.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    My dad got me a random Pokemon booster pack from the base set around '98.

I pulled a Charizard, and another rare (Lass). Score.
    I traded it, but I got another one and still have it to this day.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    Lickitung swarm. I had a field day.
    I currently have 18 Lickitung. I catch a few more every time there's a swarm. I have a nostalgic connection with that Pokemon.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I believe it was ~162 or something in the battle arcade, my team was poisoned and barely managing to do anything; I had also been struck with choice specs ally item panel earlier. (so the entire team held it)

Somehow I won, it was like I was bound to lose but Salamence pulled out a win against infernape at 1% after the poison, it was pretty sweet.

Oh, and this battle log explains it all for another memory.

Years
    I think it was in Sapphire when I encountered Kougrye. It was at night, and I was playing under my blanket while everyone was asleep. I remember being so happy when I caught him. Good times. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Mine was definitely the first time I beat the elite four in red. All my pokemon had been knocked out except blastoise, and he had 23 hp at the end of the battle. It was so epic.

Pink Cashmere

Cherry Cherry Boom Boom
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    I think it was in Gold, the first game I bothered to beat the E4 in. I remember beating the champion, and I just got this huge rush from it all. You don't really know what to expect: Will there be more challenges after this? What happens when I'm the Champion?

Needless to say, I was pretty hyped to see Kanto as an answer. ;)

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    when I first got my totodile in pokemon silver and began adventuring. Silver was the first pokemon game I ever had. I was a huge fan of the anime, and when my uncle gave me silver, I didn't even know pokemon games existed!

Also when I beat E4 on emerald. I sucked at silver, and on all the past games I had I used to restart all the time. (I'm really slow at pokemon games, between about 2003/4 and now I've only beaten the E4 in emerald and in diamond)

Back