• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Will You Do the Most in HG/SS?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Catch all that I can catch, Battle out my pokemon, make a good awesome team, maybe even multiple teams, and any mini games, or anything they have on there, I Love Silver, So Soul Silver will be worked on the most, just as it was in my import version :3

Years
    Go spelunking, continue breeding, haunt the Rocket base near Lake of Rage, little bit of trading, and grab my pom-poms for lack of Bidoof.

Bart Crab

Time and some freedom...
    Years
    grinding+grinding+grinding...

its not going to be fun

still it shall happen after red

when my friend comes over, there will be a lot and i mean A LOT of trading to do. that include my 26 different unowns.

Last edited:

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    I'll be training, doing so many PokéAthlon competitions, and obsessing over my PokéWalker! ^_^ Can't wait until 5 days!!!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    exploring, battle frontier, and Heartgold will probably being the only DS game that I will be dedicated to complete the pokedex

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    It's as easy as two simple words: Battle Frontier.

(man I'll be hooked yet again...)

Lawnmowergirl

Super Nerd
    Years
    Exploring, training my team, pointing out the differences to myself, fangirling over my rival, and just generally having fun. I probably won't really focus at all on the Pokedex, though. For whatever reason, I really never work on the Pokedex except in Platinum.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'll probably spend a lot of time training. I may focus on breeding, although how much time I devote to that will depend on whether I decide that I still prefer using Diamond for breeding. I'm sure I'll also do the bug-catching contests, Battle Frontier, etc, but training (EV training and just level-up training) will probably take up most of my time.

I also will work on my Pokedex, although I'm not sure whether I'll get around to completing it or not, as I already completed it in Diamond. My guess is that I'll finally get around to completing it in a couple of years.

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    First thing I'm going to do is a normal playthrough, just collecting the badges and battling everyone then when I've finished that(beaten Red) I'm going to start doing challenges in my HG

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    Grinding! I won't have a lot of time to do anything that'll keep me from saving the game for long stretches of time, since I'll mostly be playing in work. So I'm just going to be level grinding my Pokemon for the majority of playtime.

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    I'll be training my pokemons, and try to beat the gyms out as quickly as possible.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ummm....

....Slowly go through the game.Well, I'll probably complete Johto in one day, on my way to Wembley!!!!

Then take ages through Kanto.Then probably battle Red.

Still, I wish you didn't have HMs...

Coz I wanna wander Johto solo with my Shiny Sneasel

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Pretty much just taking it all in and experiencing all the new(and Old) stuff ^_^, I cant wait to get it, its going to be like the only DS game to enter my DS for a few weeks. :P

Back