• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would it be like if pokemon were real?

What would would happen if pokemon were real?

• Would they try to destroy the world?

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Would they be endangred?

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • Would they be peaceful pokemon?

Votes: 38 45.2%

• Total voters

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    If Pokémon were real, I would shove them down Paris Hilton's throat till she LIKES them A LOT. And I exspect her to still like Hello Kitty, too.

Because I wanna know it's OK for ME to like Pokémon, soo people WAAAAY GIRLIER than me should like it, too! >((( Cuz I said soo...

Rabid Ditto3 8

Migrating Coconut
    Years
    If Pokemon were real, then I couldn't make a house of cards without Spiritomb, Misdreavus, Ghastly, Absol, and the like messing it up. Snorlax would increase world hunger as he is a greedy vacuum. The army would make body armor out of Blissey hides. Machoke would be stomping lots for houses to be built on. Garchomp would probably just go bananas and kill everyone. I personally would raise a farm of shiny mareep on top of a Torterra. Shiny Mareep look like cotton candy! :t108:

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    if pokemon were real then all the fire pokemon would be hurting the environment but then grass types would fix it and cover water then some water types will use an ice beam and take it away it would chaos!But for christians when they talk about god then they're talking about arceus ince god would be replaced.Palkia would make sure space stays in balance Dialga would make sure time flew perfectly but then living in th core of jupiter giratina tries destroying dialga/palkia but if either one of them are killed we all would die!

LegendMaster97

Commander of SuperRares!!!!
    Years
    the world would be in danger from maniacs! the legendaries might not be mad unless somene invades their territory. theyd have to be given a sacrifice or something. (ex. give your only pichu to raikou and he wont incenirate you.) and scince everyone on this site is pretty much an expert, we'd all have to meet somewhere and form a militia of trainers to prevent any psychotic people from taking over the world. pm me if that would kinda be cool. the militia part.

EDIT: and another thing, we couldn't just plug a gameshark/action replay into our arm could we? we would get 1 masterball in our lifetime, we couldn't have unlimited money, we couldn't make like 100 mews or shamins and there would be only one of each legendary! that means no cheat codes in real life! wouldn't that be terriffic? i hate cheaters.

Last edited:

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    We would all probably die from the endless forest fires, floods, and horrible lightning storms.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    If pokemon was real it would be all nice and it would be like us kids as trainers lol.

Salvation

To be saved.
    Years
    People like Bill Gates would be really destructive O_O

I mean really, he could just bribe some kid from his newly caught Giratina with like $1 000 000 000 and then splatter the kid all over and rob him o-o

But then again, if that happen, the mystery of Pogey doodoo would be over as well (:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The Pokemon would drive the humans to extinction. Period. With that kind of power under the control of 10 year olds not even Bush can do as much stupidity.

Years
    It couldnt work. Sure it'd be super cool to start out with a starter, and go out on your adventure, but think of the destruction they could cause. Ursaring, Tyranitar, Gyrados, Garchomp. They'd just rampage all over causing havoc. And instead of a Team Rocket, or Team Galatic, it'd be the government using these Pokemon. If a person could conceivibly capture a legendary dog or bird, he could control large portions of the world just with that Pokemon, not to mention the rest of his team. The government wouldnt have that, they'd send teams to find and capture all the Legendary Pokemon, and once there set off, that's just more chaos for the world to deal with. Besides, the 3-D versions of Pokemon wouldnt be so dandy for all of them, I wouldnt want to come face to face with a Pinsir, Beedrill, Krictetune, etc.

Be interesting if the world was structed like in the Anime/Games, but as it is now, much too dangerous of a world to bring in more possible dangers (that certainly dont outweigh the positives IMO)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 11, 2009
    i think in todays society people would abuse the fact they had pokemon and use them for crime etc, however they could also be a great thing for helping to reduce crime etc

overalll though i would love it if they were real

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    If you were able to catch and tame them just like in the games I think it'd be awesome. I think that Pokémon would refuse to work for the workings of evil of humankind. Taming a Latias and going to school on it's back? Better than the schoolbus anyway :P

But just like animals in the real world, they'd still be wild all the same.

Back