• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what would make you stop playing pokemon for good?

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
Years
  • I'll buy every game that comes out and try it out, no matter how much I disliked the last< i'm always willing to give it another chance.

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    I'd stop if the next generation is another game with those f***ing wild Pokemon that are EVERYWHERE!

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
  • The only thing that would make me stop is pretty much death. Pokemon is just too fun to stop.

Oh, and uh...CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT DISNEY?!

People, they just spent 4 BILLION dollars buying Marvel. I don't think we have to worry about them taking Pokemon any time soon.

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I'm not giving up on them untill they're called "PokeDisneyMon"!
    XD

xXI JOE IXx

Ralts>Kirlia>Gardevoir (Or however u spell it)> Gallade- buh-bye

I didn't mean it like that. I meant if Golem was to evolve into a 4th state, Gardevoir and Gallade are different. There both third evo's

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    ill quit when Game Freak/Nintendo/ETC remember to make MR. Mime only male. no FEMALE MR. MIME

Nintendee

Look Into My Eyes....
    Years
  • ill probably quit when eevee can evolve into a pokemon of every type. i cant see pesticideon or toxeon but you know GF, they could turn ANYTHING into a pokeon pokemon (see i did it just then)!

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    While it won't make me stop playing for good, just screwing up one of the more funner/important features will probably be all it takes for me to stop playing the newer ones.

I'll still go back to the old games if that's the case.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    the game is always fun and unresisted =s , I might quit playing it if I got much mature lol

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • If they ever ****ed up Gold and Silver.

I almost stopped caring about Pokemon completely when Paul came into the series. But if they **** Silver up and take away his aggressive nature, I will NEVER even as much as TOUCH another Pokemon game, movie, or episode.

yikkayuk

Rockhampton City Gym Leader
    Years
  • Well, if they made a game with all the regions in it (not that it would happen), I would be mega ultra ticked off.

But, what would make me like it even more is if they went back to the good ol' days when you could have a way of getting every pokemon in a generation without a nintendo event. As soon as they brought that in, they kinda ruined it a bit.

Like in r/b/g/y you could capture all of the pokemon.... Even if you had to trade with the other games in the gen...

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • If they ever ****ed up Gold and Silver.

I almost stopped caring about Pokemon completely when Paul came into the series. But if they **** Silver up and take away his aggressive nature, I will NEVER even as much as TOUCH another Pokemon game, movie, or episode.
    Ignoring the swearing - you needn't worry. They got him still within his GSC personality for HG/SS. If anything, he's more aggressive and all - and better. =D

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2019
    They could do probably anything though I guess there is one thing. If they got really lazy with the game and just decided to stop adding new features and release each game with copy and pasted facilities from previous games with no improvement what so ever. Then I might consider leaving Pokemon.

Years
  • Well,IM trying to quit as I takes up to much time and iv been playing it for a long long time and want to quit but am looking for a reason to.Just can't pull way completely even though im trying very very hard.Any help/reason is needed.

Back