• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do for a billion dollars? v.2

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
Years
  • 20 million goes to charities, 480 million goes to buliding my personal army, & the rest remains with me (to buy some GT-500s of course...) and my family. (to finish off any bills and purchase whatever luxuries they please)

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • LIFE TIME SUPPLY OF HOT POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aside from that, get a few things I've been wanting, like a laptop, most likely give some to family, get a nice, yet small, house near a Borders book store some where, not mooch off my friend for the rest of my life, and get fat and happy!

That's probably it.

You're doing it wrong. You need to have a Chef personally make your hot pockets, and butler to deliver them.

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • Satisfy all my instant indulgences at the time (probably splurge some of it on games, anime, and a new computer), give significant sums to friends, family, and charity, and make sure I have at least 7-800 million left over to bank for my early retirement (which I will use to live very comfortably in a mansion). XD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I would put half of the money in the bank, and use the rest of the money normally like I do except- I would buy more computers, go on more vacations, buy a indoor gym. And thats about it :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I would give my parents enough money to retire and i would but some in the bank so that i could take out 1000 every month so i would still have to work and i would pass it on and on

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
  • I think the question was what would you do FOR a billion bucks, not WITH.

i would do anything to be up in the same rank as Bill gates.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I think the question was what would you do FOR a billion bucks, not WITH.

i would do anything to be up in the same rank as Bill gates.

No, its with. If you read the first post, the OP stated they made a mistake on the title.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Easy. I'd give half to people who need it, put a fourth into important stuff like insurance, and use a fourth to buy PC and enslave you all.

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
  • I would probably keep it in the bank on a high interest account, and then, using interest, go out of work and travel the world, donate to charity, give it to family, give hundred dollar bills to random people on the street, the list goes on. Basically, I would have unlimited money as long as I didn't spend any of the original billion. I wouldn't have to worry about paying for college, saving up to buy games, etc.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I torture others by offering them 1/3 of a billion dollars in the way (s)he splits a billion into three equal parts.

I'll buy lots of books and open a private library. The rest? I'll torture myself by trying to figure out which bank(s) to put them in.

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Well, my uncle is a billionaire, so I guess I would do what he did.

Completely revamp an old town to attract residents and tourism, which would include opening a local Pub & Grill, a hotel, and a local mart, and buying a few thousand acres of land to raise cattle for the pub.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • First thing that comes to mind is to buy:

-PS3
    -Devil May Cry 4 for PS3
    -Awesome TV on which to play Devil May Cry 4 for PS3

Then I guess I'd find my optimal place to live and buy a house there :D

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'd bribe the staff into making me a mod. Well, a guy can dream :C

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I'd bribe the staff into making me a mod. Well, a guy can dream :C

I gave up on trying to be a mod years ago. :P

Nah, with a billion, I'd think going for assistant admin would make more sense, haha.

As for me, I would do a lot of things, among them establish a permanent residence in Manhattan...but one thing I wouldn't do, is quit working and slack off at home for the rest of my life.

Back