• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Would You Do If Pokemon Were REAL

Kazuya

Lapras Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2008
    It would be a better world with Pokemon... Like:

The lights are blown? "Pikachu, thunderbolt!!"

Need water? "Water Gun, Totodile!"

I'm feeling sick today... "Chansey, could you refresh and softboil me?"

Personally, I would not start a journey. However, I would still travel sometimes and train/catch Pokemon. I guess I would catch one water, fire, electric and ice pokemon respectively 'cause I could save my daily expenses. lol

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    I don't think the world would destroy itself, but I think there would be a whole 'Pokemon Rights Act' with people like PETA coming and trying to release them all lol. Not like theres anything wrong with PETA, being a member myself.

I'd become a trainer as soon as I could, and travel. Probably with my boyfriend because I'm quite sad. My aim would be to win the Pokemon League, and once I'd traveled the world, I would buy a place, and set up my own Pokemon Breeding Centre/Rescue. Lolz ;)

iDOLHACKS

Ace Trainer
    Years
    much like nakoma, i would die of a heart attack cuz that would be awesome :-P

anyways, yes i would leave home at 10 (thank god school doesnt matter in the pokemon world) id be a pokemon master, catching every pokemon, and then a pokemon researcher.professor like poroffesor oak.

EDIT - Actually, i would meet Lily and turn myself into a pikachu xD

LOL that is true, school doesn't matter in the pokemon world. xD lol

I think my mom would want 2 Mr.Mimes Because she really wants help around the house!
    And my dad might want a pokemon that isn't afraid to get dirty.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I still dream about Pokemon

I will have all of my favorite Pokemon and keep them in a house and raise them like a door, use the Ghost type Pokemon to do Michevious things like steal things I need and Zapdos will fly me anywhere

:t354:TG

west

One winged angel
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    i guess that would be kool but there will be constant war i mean look at wars now and imagine them with pokemon lol
    dragonite s in the air with there riders bombing places lol

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I do so think the world would be an interesting and more meaningful if PKMN were just real. Think of it, we could travel around and beat GYM Leaders or win in Contests and will have the opportunity to wonder around the globe without even worries about that darn-old school. :D
    Some people will then use PKMN for their dark purposes, and so make things more adventurous and exciting!
    To meet new people and see new places. Experience thrills and dangers with our trustworthy PKMN's.., that's an amazing life.

*sigh*

How I wish PKMN were just meant to be true. Oh well...

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    If Pokemon were real, there'd be alternatives to war. That's a positive and a negative.

On to what I'd do. I'd get a female Mudkip from Birch and name it Sally. I'd train it up and catch the Pokemon I want for my team. I'd beat all the gyms and the PKMN League and go on being a Coordinator. I'd search worldwide for a Mew like Eusine looks for Suicune. At the same time, I'd look for the Manaphy egg or a wild Manaphy. Then I'll go down in history as the only Coordinator to win every Grand Festival on his first try.

Yes, that would be my life with Pokemon. If I was in the Mystery Dungeon world, It'd be a WHOLE 'nother story.

Superroshan

Teh ownage ;o
    Years
    Well i would do everything they do in the show :). But the only thing is i would battle after i went to school because without education you would be dumb, but..... In Pokemon automatically know everything :P so yeah. I would battle gyms, enter contests, battle pokemon leagues and tourneys, explore and CATCH EM ALL!!

Last edited:

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Well i would do everything they do in the show :). But the only thing is i would battle after i went to school because without education you would be dumb, but..... In Pokemon automatically know everything :P so yeah. I would battle gyms, enter contests, battle pokemon leagues and tourneys, explore and CATCH EM ALL!!

same here
    i would do the same

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2007
    i'd rather prefer only one pokemon... i would choose Ditto... hehehe....at least it can morph to any pokemon so its like having them all in one pokemon... or maybe a salamance to fly me anyhere i want...but he's too big though...maybe i'll just get Ditto..

Fancies_Chanseys

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2008
    Pokemon in REAL Life

If there was Pokemon in the world...
    I suppose Nintendo would never have created Pokemon games, thus losing a lot of much needed money to advance their company.
    OR:
    Would Nintendo make a game about humans trained by Pokemon and put into battles. We would be breeded, traded, put into contests and taken to Human Centers... =)

But I suppose I'd want some new pets...

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    I think it'd be really cool. I'd like to have a world similar to the anime...nice, peaceful but without the: "if Ash doesn't save the world we'll all die" part.

I'd have mostly water Pokemon. :)

Chimchar boy

Pokemon Master of Sinnoh
    Years
    Although I wish It would work out, man kind would just use them to kill other people and take over the world, It would cause constant violence and death, plus the pokemon wouldn't be happy.

Neo Umbreon

In a Burrito.
    Years
    In the world we live in now, I think there would be constant war, and obviously no-one would catch legendaries because they would be 5 times as powerful than in the games. I would probably stay home and go to school until I was 14 years old while training a Eevee in my spare time. Then I would have to go catch a Treeko, another Eevee, and a Riolu. Then I would be on a journey most of the rest of my life, stopping home occasionally. I would definentaly have to face the Pokemon League.

Last edited:

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    Well, I would want to set off on a journey, but I probably wouldn't be able to do that. Think about it. In the anime, is that entire world's economy primarily based on pokemon? We all can't just fight for money our entire lives. We need people to build our houses, make iPods for us, etc. etc. We would still need to go to school and get normal careers, we would just be aided by our pokemon.

I would go on with my daily life, except I would fly my on Charizard to school. I would then have my Kadabra telekinetically give me the answers to anything. And if I just wanted some company, Pikachu would sit on my shoulder.

But if I lived in the dreamy pokemon world, I would be training in the woods right now. :D

Adelaide-Amber

-|Fashion Statement Suicide|-
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2008
    this is a wonderful question first of all, so thanks.

well, i know for sure i'd still go to school (and tell my friends "haha i told you pokemon were real, and you thought it was uncool...")

i'd catch all of the pokemon i love in the game, pokemon would travel everywhere with me. we wouldn't need cars or planes or trains or boats anymore. well i guess people who didn't train pokemon would, but most people wouldn't. your blastoise could take you across water, your charizard could fly you anywhere. (just using generic pokemon for example here).

i think the world would be a better place. pokemon know right from wrong. they are kind-hearted creatures. of course some would be treated cruelly, just like pets are today. but i think wars would be different too. just make sure the legendaries are on your side ;)

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I would start my journey as a trainer then I would learn the basics of being a pokemon breeder. ;)
    I would like to catch electric and ice pokemon!

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Well, the government would probably have laws banning Pokemon Battles. So we'd have to do traditional Training and Battling in other countries.

Back