• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do with the pokémon above ?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
  • According to Pangoro's Sun Pokédex entry:

It boasts superb physical strength. Those who wish to become Pangoro's Trainer have no choice but to converse with their fists.

You think little ol' me is going to fight a 6'11" 300 LBS bear that can snap telephone poles and destroy dump trucks with a single punch? No thanks! The main thing I'm doing with Pangoro is staying far away from it!

Miraidon?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Go marching through the Galarian countryside playing music! And then hug each one of them like Bea does in that one GIF!

Heracross?

Years
  • Teach it etiquette so it can be my personal butler :fufu:

Spoiler:

Arcanine ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Assuming it's the Kantonian one, then I'd ride on it through the plains and roads of Kanto! And feed it treats when we're done! What a good big boy.

Yamper?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I'm not sure exactly what that is. Sandaconda? Dundusparce?

Either way, I would use either one to stare a people that try to run away when they're doing bad things.

Veluza?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Put it back in the lake where it belongs. Just put the thing back and forget about it.

Floragato?

Years
  • Have it hack the Pokemon Center PC so I can steal everyone's Pokemon. 😈

Experiment with various electrical appliances and see what exactly it can and can't enter, I guess =3

Weezing ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • You didn't leave a Pokémon, so I'm going to say I'd like to send a Galarian Weezing to every fan game region that has polluted air - Reborn, Tandor, Aevium, Eldiw and the Xenoverse... They could all do well with some Gen VIII and beyond Pokémon, actually.

Tinkatink?

Back