• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do with the pokémon above ?

Years
  • Use it to power a barrier in my secret hideout underneath a random shop in some small town.

Make it forget the moves that make it go boom, then start a juggling act :fufu:

Edit: forgot to put up a new Pokemon
    Haxorus ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Give it a makeover to make it even better:
    Spoiler:

Venomoth ?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I'd hug Venomoth too! I would also use it to blow scales and spores back to the Poison-type Trainers who use this Mon to troll. Give them a taste of their own poison.

Aegislash?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • It would help me to dig up the old garden beds and freshen up the soil! Also bunny droppings good for the garden too

Bonsly?

Years
  • Start a business with it, using it as an alternative to flying with planes. 'Get your Dragonite here and fly across the continents yourself!'
    Probably better for the environment too, until people realize they can fight with them and it's the end of the world....

Pelipper?

Back