• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you name your children?

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Assuming I actually want children, Draco would be a great name for a boy; Sappho for a girl. Greek names are so cool.

Years
    I've always loved the name Katherine for a girl. Most likely will name my daughter that.

Not really sure for a boy. Joshua? Matthew?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    For a boy, probably Jaxon or Axel. For a girl, either Ruby or Jade. I really like those names, but I have a ton of others I like for girls. I also like the names jessamine and jessalyn as well. <3

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    unfortunately for me all the names i love are traditionally welsh ones e.g angharad, seren, lloyd, and i've never dated someone who doesn't find those names unattractive. luckily, i do like the names kurt and alexandra, which are significantly less traditional.

Imafroggy

King
    Years
    My sons will be named
    Michael Ignacio
    Roberto Antonio
    William Emmanuel
    John Daniel Jr.

Reasons being that the generation after me will always lose their way and not be taught their culture. So, so they never forget their roots, I'll give them Hispanic sounding middle names so they'll never forget that they're Hispanic. They should be proud of their heritage and their grandfathers great grandfathers.

Back