• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you name your children?

Years
    Eh... Something more uncommon like Edmund, Wilbur, Vivienne. I'd like them to stand out so something along those lines.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    celeste has always been a name i thought was really pretty for a girl. never thought about any boy names :(

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
    I really love the name Parker for a boy (even though it may be a bit too western for some people). & always liked the names Skylar & Carmin for a girl.

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2018
    I've thought of a lot of names, especially for boys since I really want a son. But unfortunately I can't biologically have children, so I'm going to adopt an older child. And since I'll probably be adopting a 7-14 year old, they'll already have a name. It'd be selfish of me to think of what name I'd want them to have, because really whatever child I fall in love with is the child I end up with. I can't just set preferences when adopting, now can I?

User19sq

If I had four children, I'd name them "Yes", "No", "Maybe", and... "Clyde".

But in all seriousness, I'd like to name a girl either Sheska or Lillie.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    i do have some post it notes for boys and girls names (or gender neutral names) in my moms car but i'm too lazy to get them.

i know for a fact one of them was Willow. the other ones i can't remember..i'll get back to you on those.

Devil in the Mirror

We Stitch These Wounds
    Years
    I will never have biological kids, so it's a moot point, but if I had a son, I would probably name him Laurence, and a daughter, currently I'm thinking Edith.

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    My son is named Dustin. We are having another child in April, if it's a girl, we're naming her Chloe Sara. Sara is the name of my friend who died of an aneurysm last February who got my fiance and I together. No idea what to do if it's a boy. I should just confuse everyone and name him Justin if it is a boy.

Sirfetch’d

If I have a son I am naming him Negan. I've always loved the name Britney for a daughter.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I like Eoin Mar for a boy. I haven't thought much about girl names, though.

Purist of Black Water

[b]The way we were...[/b]
    Years
    Names for girls: Fiona, Chelsea, Venus, Jodie, Tegan, Megan, Sara and Elizabeth
    Name for boys: Thomas, Tobias, Samuel, Hector, Robin and Edward

I put my own real name in there for boys, since I want to keep the tradition of that name alive,
    within my family.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    If I have a son he's gonna carry my name and be a Jr. As far as girls names go, Kali and Aubrey are cute.

Back