• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you prefer to get for a present?

What would you prefer to get for a present?

• Something you like and will eventually get

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Something you like but wouldn't get it yourself

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Something you don't particularly like but don't mind having

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Something totally random

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I think I would probably like something I want but wouldn't probably get it myself. What about you guys?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I would like to get something that i like but that i wouldn't buy myself.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    I would like to get something that i like but that i wouldn't buy myself.

You mean like a prostitute? What a naughty little boy. :3

As for me, I'd like to get a costume that's so smexy it will blow JT right out of the water. Or maybe something so hot, it will put Paris Hilton's catch phrase out of business. Perhaps even something so muscular it'll make steroids feel like they need steroids. Something so fantastic it will burn up my body, make my limbs stretch like over-chewed bubblegum and turn me into an invisible man made of rock! Yes. That would be the perfect gift for me.

Bet no one can guess what it is.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021

As for me, I'd like to get a costume that's so smexy it will blow JT right out of the water. Or maybe something so hot, it will put Paris Hilton's catch phrase out of business. Perhaps even something so muscular it'll make steroids feel like they need steroids. Something so fantastic it will burn up my body, make my limbs stretch like over-chewed bubblegum and turn me into an invisible man made of rock! Yes. That would be the perfect gift for me.

uhhh, a weight bench? that's my best guess, my arms feel like bubblegum after lifting sometimes

either that or it's anchor arms (yeah, for the spongebob followers)

but i would get something that i like but wouldnt buy. because stuff that i like but dont buy is usually really expensive stuff that i dont want to put out the money for (i.e. a ps3)

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I'd want things I like but wouldn't buy myself.. =) aka the expensive things..

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years

lemme guess, a prodigy CD? i would get something i wouldnt want, but wouldnt mind having. i like random junk, but not to random or its just stupid. idk, like an etch-a-sketch, any1 get what im saying?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I like getting things that I like and would definitely buy myself. Just saves me the time buying it. =D I don't mind getting things I wouldn't normally buy, though. Just so long as I want it, I'm good.

But then, I should really change my philosophy on this soon since I'm going to start needing things I don't want when I move out. XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Right now, I'd just want another chat with a friend I miss :\

Otherwise, something cute or beautiful, or top quality. Nothing less.

Shinji_

Paul addicted
    Years
    I would prefer something that I like and would eventually get. Or something totally random depending on if the person thats buying it knows what kind of stuff I like.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    *gasp* Presents? Oh wow! I wouldn't care what it is; I'd just be glad I'm getting one! ^__^

Something nice and thoughtful and, well, 'so-me' to show that they care and know me well. I think that would be nice. It doesn't matter but the fact that someone would give me a present makes me happy and want to huggle them ~ <3

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    i would like 2 get something that i would proably be somethig i could buy myself. like a sk8board.

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Why would ANYBODY want something you don't particularly like but don't mind having? Strange.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    A grand piano. You will have one extremely happy girl clinging onto your legs.

That has never happened yet. Hence, I'm not happy.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    What I want? A digital camera of my own, a wi-fi connector thingy and...

somethign that would be incredibly expensive: my very own customized katana. THat would be just... drool-something... damn... I forgot what I was gunna say. x_x

Back