• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your typing be as a gym leader?

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I would either be a Fight type or a Water type gym leader.
    I would either just steam roll over anybody who challenges me with fight types, or I would end them with a Rain Dance water type team.

Edit: Oh we're doing this based on our Nicknames?
    Well okay, Snaggle P. is the name of my Cradilly... so if it's just based on that then I guess I would either be a Rock type or Grass type gym leader, with Snaggle P. in my actual team.

Or we can look at it this way... Snaggle P. comes from Snaggle Puss. Snaggle Puss was a cat who often got into all sorts of mischief. Most of the Cat Pokemon are Normal type, but the mischief could be Dark type. So if we're looking at it this way, I would either be a Normal type or Dark type gym leader instead.

Last edited:

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • Hayden
    Hay

Grass type, maybe? I suppose I love grass types anyways; Meganium, Venusaur, Breloom, Vileplume, Cacturne, Ludicolo would be my team. :3

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Meganium90 = A team full of Meganiums! :D

Okay, maybe not. But that's basically what comes on my mind when I think of my username. Unless I use 90 Meganiums on my team (nah, that would be impossible) but that's another story. :P

For my IRL name, it means "favored grace" so any Pokemon with a sense of grace (pretty much normal Pokemon) might fit that.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Binary.. umm, idk lol.

'Binary' can sometimes be interpreted as 'two' or 'double'. So, I think I'd have dual-types on my team. Not really sure about the types since there are only so many dual-types you can choose from. So, I suppose I'd be pretty exceptional? :B

Or maybe just a team full of Normal types since Binary is kind of normal and bland, haha.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • King Gumball @_@" derp. I guess... it sounds like a normal type more than anything else. So yeah, normal pokemon :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    Well, my real name is Brady which is Gaelic for both Spirited and Broad-Shouldered

When I think spirited I think Psychic pokemon and when I think Broad-Shouldered I think fighting Pokemon.

So, I'd think I'd have a mix of two...a psychic/fighting team...is that possible?

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Well my name is based off Mammoswine (Mammoswine-Mr Mammoth, lol who would've thought?!) so I'd probably be a Ground/Ice or Ground/Water.
    But my name-name (which'll be a secret to you muahahahahahahahahaaaa!) means rich(I think) and guardian.
    When I think of guardian I usually get a picture of a stone golem who guards something I guess? So maybe Ground/Rock? In thay case my team would probably be:
    Stunfisk (lead)
    Crustle
    Sandslash
    Seismitoad
    Camerupt/Gliscor
    Mammoswine (Ace)

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • Well my username is pretty easy.

Intoxicated
    Toxic = Poison.
    Also, you can get alcohol poisoning from drinking too much.

Andrew
    It means 'manly' or 'warrior'. Both make me think of Fighting-types.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • ... I'm going to try again...

Well, since my name is Yuki's Sword, I'd train Pokemon that are blade based. So, basically Pawniard and Bisharp.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • DarkAlucard
    Dark - Obviously, Dark type Pokemon
    Alucard - As a Castlevania's vampire, could be poorly represented by the Ghost type. Or use Pokemon that can suck life like Zubat, Paras, Oddish, and so on.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2011
    Well "ware" comes from Hardware&Software so I guess it would be Electric type.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    Err chella182 is such a bad username for this haha! I'd love a Fire-type gym though, so if anyone can make that work...? :p

EDIT: Okay, Chella is a nickname I used to have. My real name is Chelsea. Chelsea, so maybe Water-type?

Last edited:

psyciceman

Friendly Neighbourhood Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2013
    Well off of my username i could be Ice, or Psychic (if you read it as psycic eman), but my real name is Mark which comes from the Roman god of war Mars so probably Fighting.

Water Master Roxy

Wish I was Misty
    Years
  • Hmm isnt it obvious *looks at username* but for anyone who is too stupid to figure it out
    My username would make me be a Bug type gym leader.

If it was my real name I would be a Rock type leader.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'd be the 8th Gym Leader, and be a Dark type trainer, that way I could have a ridiculously cool team like Tyranitar, Houndoom, Cacturne, HonchKrow, Hydreigon, etc. TOO LEGIT.

As for a name, maybe something dark like Vlad, or something refined and vampire-like.

EDIT:

Bah stupid rule. Yes, Electric type, as usual. Doesn't help that I look like Volkner either.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    I'd be the 8th Gym Leader, and be a Dark type trainer, that way I could have a ridiculously cool team like Tyranitar, Houndoom, Cacturne, HonchKrow, Hydreigon, etc. TOO LEGIT.

As for a name, maybe something dark like Vlad, or something refined and vampire-like.

You're called live_wire. Wouldn't that be electric :S

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'd be Rai and I would be an Electric-type Gym Leader, obviously.
    I'd rather be a Grass-type Gym Leader, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I have no clue, what seems most eternal? I guess all of nature probably--OH WAIT, DRAGONS, THEY ARE ANCIENT AND THEREFORE ARE MOST ETERNAL SINCE THAT'S WHAT FOREVER MEANS!

Kay, I'm going with dragon types. :)

If not them, then probably rock since fossils are made of rocks and they're old and yeah.

Back