• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023
    "It cannot be seen from the ground level since it lives far above the clouds in the Ozone Layer"
    Type: Dragon/Flying
    Species: Sky High Pokemon
    Ability: Air Lock
    Height: 23'00"
    Weight: 455.2lbs

النار

Flaming Storm of the Desert!
    Years
  • I liked all three of the mian legendaries, namely Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. They appeal to my occultish spirituality, plus they are BEAST.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Deoxys, it just looks cool and awesome, can't say much about it! Well, we all look unto their appearane right?

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • OOh that's really hard! I have to say Latios, Groudon, and Rayquaza. But I love all of them!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Kyogre, because the first Pokemon game I got was Sapphire. I had an uber strong Treecko, that was my team :D

Fire Walker

The Wanderer
    Years
  • Kyogre OR Cressilia, love them both! :)
    Cresselia is not in R/S/E...

pkrs198.gif

Definately one of the best Pokémon ever. I just love it's look in the later generations and on my first playthrough of Sapphire, it and Blaziken sweeped the Elite Four.

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
    Years
  • Mine is Latios...Even though he is impossible to catch without a masterball. I picked up my Emerald game again and ran into him THREE times in thirty minutes in Fortree. ( ̄□ ̄;) Playing hard to get..

Aurora01

Goodbye
    Years
  • My favorites are Latias, Kyogre, Groudon and Jirachi...
    Latias and Jirachi are cute and Kyogre and Groudon are awesome. ;)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Groudon. I was filled with so much excitement when I faced Groudon for the first time on Ruby. Annd Ruby was my first Pokemon game.. so yeah. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back