• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    3 Words - Cheryl Cole feat. will.i.am

For those of you who don't know Cheryl, she's from that British girl band forever known as Girls Aloud. This was one of my fave songs from 2009.

Years
    What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Colorado by Grizzly Bear

The last track off an amazing album. It's always been in my music library and it's not like I never listened to this album, it's just that it's suddenly become amazing (possibly even better than Veckatimest).​

Years
    I've got Evening Gleam Between Cloud by Matryoshka playing right now. I really like their music. It's all calming and pleasant. I've been on a small kick lately.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My Questions by The Devil Wears Prada

From their new album, Dead Throne. This album is absolutely amazing and I really want to buy it. :DDDD

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday

My favorite song on the soundtrack, the angelic choir and the angelic background... bliss.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Listening to LNGN (Lifecut-MIX) by kz × Go-qualia
    from the album, Dissolve Miku Slowly In Waveform

It's a three track album, each track being a remix of Last Night, Good Night which was originally by kz (livetune). Each remix has been remixed by Go-qualia. These are some interesting remixes as they seem to give a sort of melancholy feeling to the song, although I thought the original song already sounded quite melancholy. I was expecting something along the lines of mononofrog_4sk's upbeat and cheerful remix but I these remixes are good nonetheless.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Friday - Glee Cast

Yeah... I have nothing to say except that they make Rebecca Black look even worse. lol

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

You can't not listen to 'Falling Slowly' about 6 or 7 times after watching Once. It's just not humanly possible, people!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday

I always listen to this song when I want to fweel calm, Anna Nalick's soothing voice and equally soothing lyrics always take away any stress I have.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Teeth - Lady Gaga
    The Fame Monster (2009)

Show me your teeth. Open your mouth boy.

Favorite song off the album. ...I think. It was a damn good album, so it's hard to decide. But I love this song.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Young Adult Friction - The Pains of Being Pure at Heart

I love the sound of it. This is my second time listening to it, so I don't have much to say.

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Panic!At The Disco-Let's Kill Tonight

This song has the feeling of Brandon true and amazing commanding voice,sounds really epic how he sings this song,even though he wrote it that way.

Years
    Let Me Be - Xavier Rudd

A song our non-Australian users may not know. This song was used in a commercial for the Australian newspaper The Sydney Morning Herald.

Don't let the name fool you, he has absolutely no relation to Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs.

Years
    Love Is A Drug - Eskimo Joe

One of Western Australia's most successful bands. From their 2011 album Ghosts Of The Past.

Last edited:

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Three Days Grace-One X

One of my favorite songs from Three Days Grace album One X,this is fun to hear in many ways,one reason is the fact that it deals with bullies and that you're not alone when you're up to fight them.

Last edited:
    Years
    Heaven - DJ Sammy

Anyone who loves to relive the 2000's would remember this song being massive back in its day in 2001.

I just can't believe some digital radio stations are still playing it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back