• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • Telephone - Glee Cast

Gaga version > Glee version. Lea should stay away from Gaga. \; She should leave it to Jenna and Naya IMO.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Gaga version > Glee version. Lea should stay away from Gaga. \; She should leave it to Jenna and Naya IMO.

Lea Michele should stay away from breathing tbh

It's an intro song, but pretty decent considering it's Christina Aguilera.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    Ghostfaced Killer (Remixx) by the Dead 60s.

Took me a year to find this remix of it that was used for a film, as it just is better than the original (mainly due to the added horns and guitar solo).

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    Currently I'm listening to the whole Foo Fighters Greatest Hits CD but the song It's on right now is Times Like These

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Yours - Lovex

I'm your pain
    you are my hurt
    Take me as I am
    Believe I am yours

I'm not too sure why, but I've been listening to this song a lot since I found it yesterday.

Perriechu

Years
  • Singing in the Rain/Umbrella - Glee Cast

It's creepy how much Gwyneth Paltrow sounds like Chris Colfer in this song.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • Listening to WINTER WRAP UP (DJ AMAYA VS. GROOVEBOT EXTENDED REMIX) by Rebecca Shoichet, Ashleigh Ball, Andrea Libman, Shannon Chan-Kent & Kazumi Evans
    from the album, UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE VOL.I

Yes, the very same song from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show. I recently discovered DJ AMAYA and I quite like his work. He also does a lot of Japanese and Korean music remixes which is nice to see. Anyways, onto the song: it's a nice electronic remix, quite calm and slow. It's pleasant to listen to.

Years
  • DJ AYAMA did a remix of Winter Wrap Up!? I must find this.

And until I do I'll keep listening to Capsule's MORE! MORE! MORE! album. It's nice and upbeat. Great for picking the mood up on a rainy day.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Feel Good Drag - Anberlin

I cannot even begin to explain how amazing this song is. I fell in love right when I heard the guitar in the beginning :) I highly recommend this song! A lyric from the song is in my signature too.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024

I know I've posted this recently, but this power ballad has been my most listened song lately. Why? I haven't been the happiest person lately, so this song helps me express myself and let those emotions out. Hurt always make me cry, so... yeah, it helps somewhat.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

this song is just uuuuugh so good. it makes me want to do so many things at once.
    i encourage you all to discover the goddess that is nicola roberts aka my future wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Song Cry by Jay-Z

I only recently got into him thanks to Watch The Throne. Crazy to think The Blueprint is 10 years old, still sounds so modern.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • Fool's Gold - The Stone Roses
    What The World Is Waiting For

Lol it's such an old song but I think I'm absolutely in love with it. Odd since it's really broken out of my recent trend go electronic stuff but I'm liking it a lot. It's a bit of a shame that most of this song's popularity comes from some video game, though. I don't remember which one exactly. For those who are interested, link.

Perriechu

Years
  • Disco Blisters and a Comedown - Nicola Roberts

Not bad, but I prefer Beat of my Drum, more. \;;

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • The People That We Love - Bush

From the soundtrack of the 2002 Game - Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2

reliving the good times ^_^

Status