• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Cheers (Drink to that) - Rihanna

I wasn't really into this song, but I guess it's grown on me.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    PONPONPON - きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ
    Moshi Moshi Harajuku (2011)

Pon pon dashite shimaeba ii no zenzen shinai no tsumaranai desho.

This song is too cute to not like.

Spoiler:

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    PONPONPON - きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ

Spoiler:

BEST SONG EVER it's so addictive

Listening to Sixth Sense by Brown Eyed Girls
    from the album, Sixth Sense

Brown Eyed Girls' new and fourth album. This album is amazing; I really can't stop listening to it. It's has different and unique music styles in it which make it stand out from other Korean albums - it really is just a great album and there's not a single song on it which I dislike or I think is mediocre. As for the song... I really like it! Though I sort of wish Miryo's rap was a bit longer. But those amazing high notes make up for it. I wish Brown Eyed Girls were more popular as they're quite underrated, though I think they've gained a bit more attention since they've released "Sixth Sense" and since they won the Mutizen award from Inkigayo.

While the Sixth Sense MV is good, I think their live performances are fantastic. DEM HIGH NOTES

Perriechu

Years
    Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera

This song just randomly popped into my head one day. Had to listen to it. C:

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Breaking Benjamin-Fade Away

One of my all time song from Dear Agony,despite being directed in a bitter taste it's a amazing song.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Going gaga gfor Gershwin (alliteration nearly worked). Specifically this performance of Rhapsody in Blue and An American in Paris conducted and played by famed composer Leonard Bernstein. It's just so magical and wondrous and god I love it so much.

Perriechu

Years
    I Follow Rivers - Glee Cast

Jenna just nails this song. Well, Jenna nails any song because she's amazing. <3

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    PONPONPON - きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ

Spoiler:

PON PON WAY WAY WAY
    PON PON WAY WAY WAY PON PON
    WAY WAY PON PON PON
    WAY WAY PON WAY PON WAY WAY

I'm now listening to this thanks to Syddy, lol. She's so adorable and catchy ;-;

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Coldplay Ft. Rihanna - Princess Of China
    As soon as I saw Rihanna, I thought - well this'll be interesting 3 mins later MY NEW FAVOURITE SONG. (for now at least)

Last edited:

Perriechu

Years
    Hair - Lady Gaga

'Bout time I got some Gaga playing. I actually really love this song. <3

Perriechu

Years
    You and I - Lady Gaga

Meh, not as good as some of her other work, but this song is amazing nonetheless.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    Listening to 비타민(VITAMIN) by 소녀시대
    from the album, The Boys

Girls' Generation fourth album (third Korean album). When I first heard the title song, "The Boys" I thought it was decent; nothing particularly outstanding and I thought the song structure wasn't that great, so I wasn't looking that forward to the whole album. But surprisingly, it's good! Not as good as their Japanese album but better than their second Korean album. Onto the song: this song is fun and full of energy. I especially love the chorus. Probably my third favourite song on the album, with OSCAR being second and TRICK being first.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Mary - Kings of Leon
    Come Around Sundown (2010)

Oh I won't never once make you cry.

I love this song. I love this album. I love this band. Feeling so nostalgic for this album right now, since it came out about this time last year. It reminds me so much of walking around campus during autumn/winter in the freezing cold and trying to get into buildings to be warm, haha. Reminds me of other things too...but yeah. Great stuff.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm listening to Constance by The Devil Wears Prada

This is from their new album, Dead Throne. It also features Tim Lambesis from As I Lay Dying doing guest vocals. c:

EDIT: Since my post was restored, I'll put the link up for anyone that actually wants to hear the song. :U
    https://youtu.be/3TKUSpdbzWY

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back