• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's in your bag/purse/pocket?

Years
  • A chunk of us probably carry around a bag or purse of some kind with us when we go out. What's in yours?

I keep my wallet, phone, stainless steel water bottle, building keys, Pokémon Go Plus+, tissues, a perfume stick and tiny perfume bottle, a hair claw, and a small Charizard zip pouch from Japan where I put my phone to make sure it doesn't get scratches lol.

Years
    • Seen today
    I travel pretty light usually. The basics I'll keep with me are my phone, keys, and wallet at all times, and my watch on my wrist if it's charged. Headphones if it's not too much of a burden around my neck (Like if I'm wearing a hoodie or something) as well, commuting means I get some time to kick back and read or watch a few things, or just enjoy some tunes while staring out the window. Sometimes if I want to bring a laptop or my Switch, then I'll have those in a backpack so I can also bring relevant accessories, like a charger or extra cables.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • uhhhh the list gets long. i can leave the house with just wallet and keys if i feel like it but i like to have all my stuff!

im packed kinda light atm because im in my medium bag phase of the cycle. i got a battery, headphones, two charging cables, usb-a brick and usb-c brick, lip balm, inhaler, benadryl, hair ties, a small length of paracord, a deck of cards, chewing gum, period products, expandable shopping bag, planner, pens, extra pair of glasses, masks, winter hat, and gloves. my watter bottle travels outside my bag because i aint trust like that

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    In my purse right now are my earbuds case, vitamins + supplements case, three (3) separate punch cards to the same restaurant, some cash, cards and driver's license (I need a new wallet, I stopped using mine cause the bifold is too big for most of my purses), a measuring tape, folding hairbrush + mirror, mini scissors, mini boxcutter, nail file, roll-on perfume, spray perfume, a lip oil, a lipstick, a lip balm and my Tamagotchi.

It sounds like a lot of stuff but it all fits in a purse that's just a little bigger than my hand!

In my coat pockets are my keys and one more punch card to said restaurant, I need to look into getting those consolidated

Years
  • Phone, wallet, water, yellow card (chemo patient with fever), green card (transplant patient with fever), radiation schedule, pads, like 50 masks because I keep grabbing a new one when I go for treatment.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Typically I have / used to have my laptop, a notebook, a pencil case with also some short USB cables inside (oops), my water bottle (it's pretty big), and then smaller stuff like hand sanitizer, basic medicine and bandaids, sunglasses, paper tissues, snacks sometimes, wallet, keys, phone, and now also a small plush bunny keychain 🤍

Years
  • keys, face towel, wallets, earplugs, and ofc phone. if i'm out for more than an hour i'm bringing my hydroflask and umbrella, but they go in a separate tote bcs my main bag is rather small.
    i used to pack way more but i hated how heavy it was while walking and uncomfortable while in buses. as someone who regularly commutes, it was either pack light or live a horrid life.

Back