• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's more addictive?

What's more addictive?

• Good Games

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Good Music

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Good Food

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • PokeCommunity or other Messageboards

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • TV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
  • i don't like drinks (or coffee) that are really hot... i like them warm. For pops i like them cold.

With the new PC now, PC is even more addictive, now that i'm magically one of the top posters here ^_^;; PC is evil! It's like drugs! Must get more... post counts!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Lol frostweaver yay! More posts! ^_^

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Games and books take the cake equally. Unlike a t.v. show where you have to wait to find out the ending, you have the power to finish a book or game by just riding onwards. Then when it's done, you grab another, and the process continues on...

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I'd have to say music. I'm always listening to music, whether I am on PC or not. PC would be my second choice though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back