• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats the best fruit

What is your favourite fruit

• coconuts

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • apples

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • oranges

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • banna

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • mango

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • apricot(what is the deal with apricots nearly everyone on this forum loves em

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other - specify in your reply

Votes: 24 39.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Peaches and Pomegranates own everything else. But if i had to pick which i like the best, i'd have to say Peaches.

Years
    My top favorites are strawberries (I love their tad bit of tartness. I don't care what they say, strawberries are happy enough without sugar ;;), kiwis (they're just good!), and lemons (I love sour food).

Sadly, I don't eat them often enough.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Mmm strawberries especially when they have sugar or chocolate on them.. :D Or cherries because they make me throw up lawl.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Peaches for me too~<33 T.T I agree with Cowrie, they should be up there... but they are close to mango. sort of.
    Bananas and apples and grapes are very yummy also! ^0^

>.< Tomatoes are okay too... IF you consider them a fruit~

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    My favorite fruit will have to be does this count? Tomatoes because I like to have slices of them and put salt and pepper but if not then my favorite will have to be plums.

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Tomatoes is a fruit, you all should know that.

Well I have no "favourite" fruit, I enjoy all kinds of fruits except Durians and Papayas.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Strawberries have to be the greatest fruit ever. They are highly delicious, refreshing to the taste buds, and versatile enough to be used to flavor/scent anything. I have seen strawberry-flavored milk, smelled strawberry candles, and have used strawberry-scented lip gloss.

Oranges and dragonfruit are two other favorites of mine to eat. Apples, on the other hand, are what I use to practice juggling.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My favorite fruit??? lets see Umm Apples and grapes my fave <3

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    good to see youve all been voting while i was offline and whoever added the other option thank you very i much i made a other option but it never appeared and i couldnt seem to edit it so thank you to probobly a mod or someone who done this and while im posting i might aswell say my fav fruit is coconuts but i do luv star fruit.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2016
    I've got a question. Why do you care so much, it's just a random poll o.0

Anyway, I've voted for apple, as the only other one I actually like are oranges ~

Years
    POMEGRANATE!!!!!!!
    whats the best fruit

Back