• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the hottest and wettest place you've been?

Bay

Years
    I see mentions of Florida, but California's valley and deserts can go over 100 F several times during the summer, haha. As for wettest, I hear the Pacific Northwest gets rainfall fairly often. One time I visited Oregon a couple years ago and it rained for two/three days during the week I stayed there.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Hottest place I was in Seattle actually, lived through our record heat wave on Jul 29, 2009 when it got to 103 F.
    Wettest so far was passing central Oregon.

I hear the Pacific Northwest gets rainfall fairly often. One time I visited Oregon a couple years ago and it rained for two/three days during the week I stayed there.
    Mainly during the spring and fall is when it rains a lot, and very cloudy.
    Summers are very hot and dry - I hates summer time!
    winters, depends, can be warm and rainy or very cold and clear - rare occasions snow.
    Not too sure on Oregon, I know weather is similar, I live in Seattle.

The week I visited Oregon in 2015 was almost 99F sunny in the summer

Reactions: Bay

Bay

Years
    Mainly during the spring and fall is when it rains a lot, and very cloudy.
    Summers are very hot and dry - I hates summer time!
    winters, depends, can be warm and rainy or very cold and clear - rare occasions snow.
    Not too sure on Oregon, I know weather is similar, I live in Seattle.
    Ah, ok. Yeah, the one time I visited Oregon it was in late October, so that explains it. And huh, interesting over there can be just as hot too.

Back