• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Unfortunately just a Bellsprout and a Staryu. Hoping to one day hatch a Lickitung.

I've been hatching all my eggs because tomorrow I'm going to be travelling through a city I've only been to twice and one street has like 40 Pokestops so am hoping to get a lot of eggs.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2017
    After 3 straight freaking pidgeys from the 2k egg, a Rhyhorn hatched from a 5k after being stucked in traffic. Finally exceeded the candies required for Rhydon evolution.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2016
    Bulbasaur was my last. Haven't checked IVs yet, but appraisal says it's >80%! Only 37 more candies left for an Ivysaur....

Years
  • Just hatched a 10k egg, and got an Electabuzz with perfect stats in HP and Defense. Was kind of hoping for a Pokemon I didn't already have to hatch from that egg, but this was a pretty solid alternative.

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    A 598 CP Kabuto with high attack ivs. Pretty good hatch from a 10k, and put me close to Kabutops.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    i manged to collect 9x 10km eggs and hatched them on satuday.
    3x onix, an eevee, an omanyte, an aerodactyl, 3x dratinis. no snorlax or lapras but im not complaining because those dratinis came with almost 90 candies.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Drowzee, forgot what kind of egg I hatched it from. That was the first time I had a Drowzee so ok.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I recently had the opportunity to go though a town with maybe 35 pokestops and it's a town I never go too. Like have only been there maybe three or four times since owning Pokémon Go.

I cleared my inventory of eggs and was able to get 9 eggs from this area.

I hatched all 9 and most of them were actually Pokémon that don't really spawn here, aka instead of Paras, Drowzee, Oddish, Pidgey and Bellsprout they contained Ekans, Meowth, Mankey, Sandshrew and Bulbasaur to name a few.

Back