• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last pokemon you got from an egg?

Years
  • Spoiler:

*^_^* I expected another Scyther or Eevee but got this instead. Quite happy. First time ever even encountering one anywhere.

Years
  • Just a Tentacool. I haven't had much luck with this game lately so I haven't been playing much and therefore my egg hatching has been pretty slow.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Hatched a Tentacool. I was a bit sad until I realized it gave me enough candies to evolve it into a Tentacruel, where it had 1037 CP! It's my second 1000+ CP 'mon, so I'm alright with it.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • A Goldeen! Which.........well, while it isn't really bad, it's not really what I wanted since I already had plenty and the last egg hatch I got something I'd never encountered before.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
  • Instead of a Lapras I hatch my second Eevee in a row from a 10K egg. Gahhhhhhh this is my 58 Eevee. Please Nitantic put Eevee's in 5K or 2K eggs. Eevee's are common in my area and 10K eggs are rare. I bet the 10K egg I have is going to be another Eevee. Still love you Eevee you cutie you.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Aside the standard Meowth, Pidgey and currently Gastly craze going on.

I did manage to catch a wild Gengar though, that was cool. He shifted my Goldeen off her buddy spot.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Geodude, sadly it was right after the event ended, my other 2k was a goldeen which was during the event, an already common Pokemon, I also hatched a GASTLY during the event... Luckily I did hatch an Abra and a Onix during the event.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
    Years
  • I somehow managed to finally get a Porygon. The one Pokemon besides the region-locked few I thought I'd never get. Now I'm sure my next egg will be a Caterpie or something lol

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    Caterpie, and I'm actually really glad, because I still need more candy to go all the way to Butterfree. Seriously, I see Caterpie so very rarely around here, while Weedle are just everywhere, I think I even caught three Beedrill in the wild.

Back