• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats up Names Mark

Years
    Hey whats up My name is Mark and Im new too the Collectors Game. I have a bunch of questions to give to you guys.

About me:
    From Tampa Florida. I used to collect pokemon when i was a child and left a big imprint on me growing up. I also play the gameboy games, back when gameboys were black and White! I have my own youtube channel and do tin openings and other pokemon stuff on it. Anyways nice to meet everyone and have a great Day!

Spindastic

\(≧▽≦)/ ☆ ~('▽^人)
    Years
    What's up Mark, welcome to PC~
    You will find all the answers to your questions on here, no need to worry about that :]

See you around~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Maybe you'll get your collector related questions answered over on our many pokemon boards! Don't be shy to ask. <33 Anywho it's really nice to meet you too, and welcome to the forums!

I used to play some of the pokemon gameboy games too! I started out with Yellow, and worked my way up the games! Oho, well, I hope you have yourself a good day, and I hope you enjoy our forums. <33

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey whats up My name is Mark and Im new too the Collectors Game. I have a bunch of questions to give to you guys.

About me:
    From Tampa Florida. I used to collect pokemon when i was a child and left a big imprint on me growing up. I also play the gameboy games, back when gameboys were black and White! I have my own youtube channel and do tin openings and other pokemon stuff on it. Anyways nice to meet everyone and have a great Day!
    Hi Mark! Welcome to PC (: I collected cards too and that really was what got me into the franchise. I hope you'll check out our TCG area and participate in discussion there. Do you play the game online too?

Years

About me:
    Ah! I haven't played the card games in a long time, but I do look forward to chatting with the newer members! I hope we can be friends and even get some strategy advice from each other, maybe? Shoot me a VM or a PM if you have any questions or are just looking to chat! Ciao!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

About me:
    Hey Mark, welcome to PC.

I love the classic games, Yellow was the first one I played.

So what do you collect, Pokemon merchandise, cards, plushies?

Pika Pika :chu:

Back