• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's up!

Years
    Hey all! I'm new to the forums, of course. So I just thought I'd extend my gretting to you all. I look forward to contributing to the forums and meeting all you wonderful people. Check out the links in my Signature of Social Media, if you want to learn more about me. I post the most (heheh, I made a rhyme) on my Tumblr, and my YouTube and Soundcloud is where a lot of my creative content (Let's Plays, Music, etc.) goes. Check those out if you want, and once again, I wholeheartedly look forward to contributing my input to the forums and meeting all of my fellow Pokémaniacs! Chao!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    What's up!

Hi there! I look forward on seeing you around and seeing what you contribute for the forums as well! Welcome to the forums today; I hope that you will enjoy the stuff that goes around here from pokemon topics to other misc topics like general video games, or technology!

I hope you stick around with us! You seem really cool already. Please feel free to let me know via private message, or a visitor message on my profile if you ever have any questions, and I'd love to help you out! I'm always up for a chat too, of course~ See you around and have a great weekend! ^^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! I hope you'll want to post some of your art and Let's Plays etc here on our site too c: We offer platforms for discussion on your creations rather than just upvotes~

Also oh god I just clicked your tumblr and saw that good boy dog post and remembered my old pets and now I'm crying ;; so welcome to the forums, you made me cry the first thing, bawww

;D

Years
    Ahh I love social media xD so addicting at times! Welcome to PC, Kase~! <3 If you have any questions about the forum, please do not hesitate to contact anyone around on staff, as we'd definitely be more than glad to help out!

Hope to see you around! ♥ Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi! Have a good weekend!

Back